'New' Nuts

Discuss Quiz Machines here..
ROSSKEEN

'New' Nuts

Post by ROSSKEEN »

Hello everybody - haven't been on here in AGES - probably due to having lost all desire to play machines these days.

Was playing 'New' Nuts the other day - ie. we ain't giving you a bonus easily and if we are we certainly ain't giving you covers for cash early doors.

Is the end game now a skill stop? Only reason I ask is that we took £10 (max on offer) then £5 (max on offer) on what seemed to be like a skill stop rather than the old school version where it gave what it wanted.
paragoon

Post by paragoon »

ROSSKEEN wrote:Hello everybody - haven't been on here in AGES - probably due to having lost all desire to play machines these days.

Was playing 'New' Nuts the other day - ie. we ain't giving you a bonus easily and if we are we certainly ain't giving you covers for cash early doors.

Is the end game now a skill stop? Only reason I ask is that we took £10 (max on offer) then £5 (max on offer) on what seemed to be like a skill stop rather than the old school version where it gave what it wanted.
I'm only replying here because I'm worried this part of the board is dying a slow death! Personally I played this new version once and thought it a waste of time. Seemed unlikely I'd ever get to the endgame so...
tonkarentino

Post by tonkarentino »

ROSSKEEN wrote:Hello everybody - haven't been on here in AGES - probably due to having lost all desire to play machines these days.

It is a skill feature. Presumably to comply with the law.