DOND No Questions

Discuss Quiz Machines here..
Cf

DOND No Questions

Post by Cf »

How is this legal?

For those who haven't seen it then it's essentially just roulette, with any winnings going towards a deal or no deal game. Put a couple of quid through just for the sake of it and got nothing out. Though demo mode was happy enough to give a win of course.
quizard

Post by quizard »

A couple of years ago they had the Big Reds DOND no Qs game on the quizzers. The prizes in the boxes were more pence than pounds. Bookies FOBTs have just launched a new game called Hotshot roulette which is essentally roulette meets DOND. If the ball drops in Hotshot segment you play DOND type game for a maximum of 100 times whatever you had on it up to £500.
Cf

Post by Cf »

I actually quite enjoyed that DOND Big Reds because it was ultimately low stakes harmless fun.

It's just all the new laws that came up a while ago that resulted in all chance/gambly elements going. Why is it suddenly ok to have roulette?
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Just seen my mate put 26 in one of these, Couldnt stop laughing!!!
thecannonball89

done a £10 spin think he got £3 played the game for a 70p box.
darren

Post by darren »

Sounds like minesweeper but work for your 'winnings'
cool

Post by cool »

Cannot make head or tail of where the skill is in order to win on this or that battleship game, or indeed how to actually play the thing at all.
ob

Post by ob »

What a terrible, terrible game this is! I stupidly seesioned it today in the local (drunkedly), £10 a go covers most of the squares to give u the MEGA DOND game, with £50 highest box...

Unfortunately the Dond game is HORRIDLY HORRIDLY rigged, watch it take out all the big ones quick enough, and NEVER EVER let you get over the £10 on the game in your box.... if you do actually pick one of the boxes thats over £10 it has a swap thing at the end which is just RIGGED to SWAP if ur box is good, and won't swap if its not good!

The box picking is BLATENTLY rigged, I mean how they get away with these games is beyond me, there is 0 skill invovled just complete rubbish RIGGED shite.... It's like roulette in bookies but just OBVIOUSLY rigged!!!

I mean surely if you could be bothered you could prove this game is not legal, there is no way any bit of it is fair!
thecannonball89

Your right ob, What a shit game just shows they must struggle for ideas for new games.
ob

Post by ob »

It's a joke, it's trying to get the roulette crowd, but then its fucking horridly rigged, I mean its disgusting, even after £50+ gone in the game its STILL blocking over £6 from this DOND game that you exchange £10 to get!!! I WISH they couldnt get away with this crap, isn't the point of the new laws to STOP them doing this type of thing! Blatent UNFAIRNESS
ob

Post by ob »

Lol it doesn't say random on that DOND thing mayaswell say rigged