Favourite current games?

Discuss Quiz Machines here..
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Try the new Fox's bingo.

Congratulations you've won 15p :x
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
Istenem

Post by Istenem »

messiah wrote:Word Soup - always has been and always will be. We go out of our way to play it even though majority of the time there is little chance of making more than 50p profit on it.
what he said.

it is (was?) very enjoyable. if i am after a shekel it would be PLD or secret letter but, for edification, you are not going to beat Word SoUp.
nobody ever wins on those things.
cool

Post by cool »

Suri incidentally has diversified into GW with the demise of the INDE'S- he's apparently cutting a swathe through them....

In London I've been told that the pro's there can do an YHW unless its £20/50P.
grecian

Post by grecian »

cool wrote:Suri incidentally has diversified into GW with the demise of the INDE'S- he's apparently cutting a swathe through them....

I find that somewhat difficult to believe, Cool - as a London player myself (albeit less frequently than before), (a) it's available on nearly all cabinets still, (b) it's very rare to find one in "impossible mode", and (c) the game has been rendered very very difficult indeed on the recent update, and I simply don't think there are (m)any London players with GWHL spoiler knowledge to that quality, particularly when very many of them are new.

No doubt if Suri's working his way into GWHL things will change though...
ZAX

Post by ZAX »

Well no one has mentioned it so ill mention it -nmtb. Especially in quid mode. And com. Still not playing totally unfair. And although dond is now a measly four quid at least the end game ain't rigged if you get there.
Northern Monkey

Post by Northern Monkey »

grecian wrote:
cool wrote:Suri incidentally has diversified into GW with the demise of the INDE'S- he's apparently cutting a swathe through them....

I find that somewhat difficult to believe, Cool - as a London player myself (albeit less frequently than before), (a) it's available on nearly all cabinets still, (b) it's very rare to find one in "impossible mode", and (c) the game has been rendered very very difficult indeed on the recent update, and I simply don't think there are (m)any London players with GWHL spoiler knowledge to that quality, particularly when very many of them are new.

Grecian I have seen a couple in the city rendered £20 / Game Over (IIRC) - dont know what to take to put it in that state but an extremely high level of proficiency I would say?
grecian

Post by grecian »

Northern Monkey wrote:
grecian wrote:

Grecian I have seen a couple in the city rendered £20 / Game Over (IIRC) - dont know what to take to put it in that state but an extremely high level of proficiency I would say?
I've done it once or twice - I think the one in the downstairs bar at Liverpool Street should be in that state. I think it was a £20JP that did it there. And there's one near Barbican in that state too - that was me. There I think I won about £27 over two games. I've seen one or two others which other players have obviously done, but not many.

Haven't done this since the latest re-programming, mark you. It's much, much, much tougher now.