Dont you hate it when...

Discuss Quiz Machines here..
Northern Monkey

Dont you hate it when...

Post by Northern Monkey »

...these things happen when you are pushed for time etc

Frustrating couple of lunchtimes:

Yesterday - new inde in pub by work - look through window, pub quiet, machine free. Whilst my pint is being poured, another bloke jumps on. I quickly spunk £20 in the fruity hoping he is just having the one game but no- he is there for the duration of his also freshly poured pint.

Today- choose quiet location not been in for a while - now has an open. Buy pint walk over, screen fucked and totally unplayable.

Grrr :(
messiah

Post by messiah »

The Monument?
Northern Monkey

Nope yesterday was oneills on london Wall and today the Shooting Star a big Fullers Pub between Bishopsgate and Peticoat Lane (Middlesex Street if you prefer)
Scott

Post by Scott »

Had a similar situation just the other Sunday, walked in a fairly busy boozer, no one up that end of the boozer seemed interested, soon as i get served an old boy jumps on it, it was flying and he milked it dry, pretty pissed off at the time but looking back he was happy enough and no doubt he's filled it up in the past and left it ready for me, also another boozer there is a little old boy who purposely jumps on the machine the second i walk in. He does it every time, again not much idea but a pain to wait for. :)
Cobwebs 👆
fotherz

Post by fotherz »

NM you missed me and Bob then!
Northern Monkey

Presumably in oneills? What time were you in there? Is there any money in caveman capers?