current top 10 on OPEN

Discuss Quiz Machines here..
whiteswan

Post by whiteswan »

haha have to agree with the above comment.

I have not been on here for a few months..............it seems a bit quiet!

Dave
BigEd

Post by BigEd »

I've not seen Star Wars yet, so I can't comment on it. Out of the others I'd guess that Colour of Money would be your new number one. Nothing else stands out, especially out of the games that I recognise from playing the Gamesnet Egg machines.
Oh, I'm so scared.
whiteswan

Post by whiteswan »

Heres the new games in full.............with pics

http://www.fatspanner.com/all_seasons_m ... _games.htm

Dave
Dr Paragon

Post by Dr Paragon »

Check your personal messages whiteswan, Dr Paragon has an offer for you...
paragoon

Post by paragoon »

grecian wrote:
whiteswan wrote: 2. Pop The Question 10.68%
Seen this for the first time this week - what absolute rubbish! Can't believe it's so popular with your regulars Dave, what with that awful fixed endgame.
Not always fixed.
grecian

Post by grecian »

paragoon wrote:
grecian wrote:
Seen this for the first time this week - what absolute rubbish! Can't believe it's so popular with your regulars Dave, what with that awful fixed endgame.
Not always fixed.
Interesting - maybe I'll revisit it.
Nil Satis

Post by Nil Satis »

I've certainly seen the end game in both fixed and non-fixed modes. However even in non-fixed mode, it remains a bloody awful game - it will occasionally give a friendly game when you only need say 3 discs and the bonuses are plentiful but even then you are only making maybe £5 profit for your £1 and most of the time it snaffles up your quid very quickly - the spoilers soon appear and are as hard as they come, e.g. which of three songs that were in some random top 20 in 2003 sold the most. I've only ever met one person in my life who *might* have known the answer to those ones...
grecian

Post by grecian »

Nil Satis wrote:I've only ever met one person in my life who *might* have known the answer to those ones...
Hehe, I think we've discussed him before haven't we? Mr "knows year and placing for every chart hit in history"?
Nil Satis

Post by Nil Satis »

Yep. Chris (if he's still around) wouldn't know the name of the current Prime Minister or probably even how to put a £1 in a quiz machine but he'd know the name and highest placing of Lieutenant Pigeon's other hit, bless him. :wink:
cool

Post by cool »

good work Dave,appreciated.
grecian

Post by grecian »

paragoon wrote:
grecian wrote:
Not always fixed.
Thanks for this - I tried this at lunchtime and took a relatively easy £5 then a £3 (next game after that was back to horrid mode though). And I broke my duck on Talksport Quiz with £3 (20,000+ points needed for that though). Finally I managed £10 on an X Factor I thought (evidently wrongly) that I'd previously done - so a good lunchtime, particularly round these parts.
paragoon

Post by paragoon »

&quot wrote:
&quot wrote:
grecian wrote:
Thanks for this - I tried this at lunchtime and took a relatively easy £5 then a £3 (next game after that was back to horrid mode though). And I broke my duck on Talksport Quiz with £3 (20,000+ points needed for that though). Finally I managed £10 on an X Factor I thought (evidently wrongly) that I'd previously done - so a good lunchtime, particularly round these parts.
No bother. I've had a couple of £9s from it, but yeah, it can just as easily waste your time. The obvious thing is to make sure you go into the endgame with five amounts and no empty discs. (Are they discs?)
It can be a rather tedious game though, marginally better than playing BAM on a Gamesnet. :o ops:
grecian

Post by grecian »

paragoon wrote: No bother. I've had a couple of £9s from it, but yeah, it can just as easily waste your time. The obvious thing is to make sure you go into the endgame with five amounts and no empty discs. (Are they discs?)
I think so - second game I went in with just four, but still got the £3. First game I was certain I'd traced the £9, but failed - I suspect all is not above board there.
cool

Post by cool »

you are right.When it doesnt want to pay out the discs merge in the middle and go off at a tangent.
whiteswan

Post by whiteswan »

Quick update on the happenings of my SWP.

I gave traded the OPEN machine for a Paragon TT Fully Loaded terminal.

This has the advantage of provising WIFI to customers of my pub and also the games are updated wirelessly over the internal sim card/modem so no waiting for update discs.

I will post a new top 10 very soon...........

Dave