Quiz players

Discuss Quiz Machines here..
thecannonball89

Quiz players

Post by thecannonball89 »

Is there quiz machine players who only play quizers? find it hard to belive myself.. can you make much money just playing without any emptys ect?
QuizMaster

Post by QuizMaster »

Yes. That's why they are games of skill.
Stupid punters. Telly all the week, screw the wife Saturday
gmckee03

Post by gmckee03 »

Well i thought that until i met istenem at the meet and thats all that he plays and makes money!!
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Orite, never bumped into a quiz machine player. they must come across some fruits we would kill for.
Istenem

Post by Istenem »

gmckee03 wrote:Well i thought that until i met istenem at the meet and thats all that he plays and makes money!!
just to clarify, i do make some money from SWP but it is not my job. however, there are some people for whom the primary source of income is quiz machines.
nobody ever wins on those things.
grecian

Post by grecian »

Istenem wrote:
gmckee03 wrote:Well i thought that until i met istenem at the meet and thats all that he plays and makes money!!
just to clarify, i do make some money from SWP but it is not my job. however, there are some people for whom the primary source of income is quiz machines.
I'm in Istenem's boat - my emphasis is more on trivia, and his on wordgames, but for both of us it is a hobby from which we make money. It is certainly possible to make money (and in a very few cases, quite a lot of money), but it takes a lot of skill and hard work (as does anything worth achieving).
gmckee03

Post by gmckee03 »

Yes istenem thats what i was saying i knew it was was just a hobby but it is possible to make money from them!!!
harry13.50

Post by harry13.50 »

gmckee03 wrote:Yes istenem thats what i was saying i knew it was was just a hobby but it is possible to make money from them!!!
With skill and brains, yes i would say it was.

As with the fruits, depends on the game/version ect.