aldershot/fleet

Discuss Quiz Machines here..
kingzilla

Post by kingzilla »

Northern Monkey wrote:At lunchtime had the question what is the nickname of Aldershot FC?

One of the possibles being the Kingzillas- one for the tribute thread?
Eh what who me nah
cool

Post by cool »

I said to my friend NELSON because he left a cryptic clue as in he comes from county Durham not a million miles from Newcastle.
ggdr

Post by ggdr »

I often sign off with 111 and NELSON too. Of course it's possible that it's a different person, but I believe I met Toonarmy's girlfriend on Sunday in York. He is apparently brilliant at The Crystal Maze.
tonkarentino

Post by tonkarentino »

cool wrote:in the aldershot / fleet area interestingly or anorakingly depending on your viewpoint is somebody all of a sudden who is leaving his calling sign on cops and robbers with either nufc toon army or away the lads.he likes to leave a high score of 111.Please can somebody tell me its signifance?Is it the point at which you know that you have gone past the point of being able to win?
In my experience if you have won a £1 and get to three swag bags and two keys and you've reached 90 you will not win any more money. Similarly if you get two swag bags followed by two keys you won't win £1.....simples!!