did you hear the one about stephen lee?

Discuss Quiz Machines here..
QuizMaster

Post by QuizMaster »

Not seen Popcorn yet. If it's a copy of Skill Ball Bingo it will hold about as much interest as Word Crap for me. It's a test of button slapping, nothing more.
Stupid punters. Telly all the week, screw the wife Saturday
harry2

Post by harry2 »

swych wrote:will never get convicted for match fixing even if he did. what happened about the blatant match fixing scandal with jamie burnett and stephen maguire? nothing well swept under the carpet, i cannot believe how as all the bets were on the correct score which duely obliged and were all place in the city in which the two practice partners play, there is no more blatant than that............

These guys did.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/snoo ... 18853.html
Roulette free since December 2011.
Scott

Post by Scott »

It must be so hard to prove though, obviously suspicious betting patterns give it away, but its a game of fractions, these top players can miss by millimeteres without making it look too blatant, say you've got to lose 5-1 for instance its not that difficult to get one frame on the board then have a 'nightmare'.

Bet it happens fairly often, especially the lower ranked boys who need a few quid.
Cobwebs 👆
swych

Post by swych »

harry2 wrote:
swych wrote:will never get convicted for match fixing even if he did. what happened about the blatant match fixing scandal with jamie burnett and stephen maguire? nothing well swept under the carpet, i cannot believe how as all the bets were on the correct score which duely obliged and were all place in the city in which the two practice partners play, there is no more blatant than that............

These guys did.
they got caught because they were too greedy and pretty open about it. nobody in the game suspects stephen lee is crooked(other than smoking a bit of weed) the bets that are in question are of accounts totally unrelated to him. like i said jamie burnett and stepehn maguire were caught bang to rights but no conviction. its a shocking world. i will stick my neck out and say i will run round the streets naked if he anything sticks and they get a conviction.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/snoo ... 18853.html