refill keys

Advertise your fruit machines for sale here!
taps

refill keys

Post by taps »

£5 via paypal not got many so be quick if any one wants one, there getting hard to find on ebay now.

pm if you want one
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

ill do em for £3 :lol: £5 is just a rip off :shock:

pm if interested :wink:
taps

Post by taps »

bigv038 wrote:ill do em for £3 :lol: £5 is just a rip off :shock:

pm if interested :wink:
touche :lol:

oh well :wink:

edit for typo
pokerpete

Post by pokerpete »

touche
taps

Post by taps »

pokerpete wrote:touche

:o ops: thanks :o ops: :o ops: :wink:
SkBurner

Post by SkBurner »

Please could someone explain how to use one! Sorry, complete noob to these.
Scott

Post by Scott »

being full.
Cobwebs 👆
SkBurner

Post by SkBurner »

thought it gave off a bunch of numbers like, how much in hopper and what the last win was? Is it easy to read?

Does the m/c make any noise in this process? And I guess if you are caught your fooked!

Does it work for most types of m/c? Any to avoid?

Sorry, don't wanna fumble it at the first attempt like a fool. Can just picture alarm going off and staff catching me.
Scott

Post by Scott »

depends on the make of machine
Cobwebs 👆
Oli

Post by Oli »

No these days it will only show you how much the machine needs for a full hopper (allowing you to work out the hopper balance). Only older machines that you will find in arcades will let you see how much the last win was, alter the volume etc. These are done by pressing the start and hold buttons.

The alarm on the machine will not go off but beware that some places have whats called a MIDAS security system. MIDAS bill themselves as an effective way of managing all wireless hardware (such as fruit machines, quiz machines etc) with real time alerts to staff and/or MIDAS enginners when errors or foul play occurs. Unfortuntely, this system includes monitoring the 'fruit machine mode' (the refill key puts the machine into refill mode). Places can set it to off, silent alert or loud alert. If its set to loud alert, an ear screeching alarm WILL sound but it will come from where ever the MIDAS box is (usually the bar area) and not the machine itself. If this happens pull your key out (the alarm will stop at this point) and get the hell out of there. If its set to Silent Alert then you are buggered.
streaky bacon?
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

Oli wrote:No these days it will only show you how much the machine needs for a full hopper (allowing you to work out the hopper balance). Only older machines that you will find in arcades will let you see how much the last win was, alter the volume etc. These are done by pressing the start and hold buttons.

The alarm on the machine will not go off but beware that some places have whats called a MIDAS security system. MIDAS bill themselves as an effective way of managing all wireless hardware (such as fruit machines, quiz machines etc) with real time alerts to staff and/or MIDAS enginners when errors or foul play occurs. Unfortuntely, this system includes monitoring the 'fruit machine mode' (the refill key puts the machine into refill mode). Places can set it to off, silent alert or loud alert. If its set to loud alert, an ear screeching alarm WILL sound but it will come from where ever the MIDAS box is (usually the bar area) and not the machine itself. If this happens pull your key out (the alarm will stop at this point) and get the hell out of there. If its set to Silent Alert then you are buggered.
the alarm is very rare tho, im yet to have an alarm go off when i used mine.
SkBurner

Post by SkBurner »

Thanks for the advice.

I'm clumsy as hell so I will reserve use of it until *safe* to do so!