Wanted - Fruit Machine

Advertise your fruit machines for sale here!
Roppa11

Wanted - Fruit Machine

Post by Roppa11 »

Hi I'm after ideally Simpsons beer guide fruit machine but open to alternatives ideally that I can collect from the north east.

I would also consider collecting from further afield for the right machine.

Let me know what you have and what you are looking for £ wise.

Thanks
Ayoung

Post by Ayoung »

Hi there im currently selling 4 fruit machines from eyemouth 8 miles north of berwick I have bell fruits deal or no deal the big deal £70 jackpot , bell fruits lord of the rings two towers £5 jackpot, barcrest rainbow riches £70 jackpot top of this machine is all cracked but does not affect game play and global games hi spirts £5 jackpot. I am open to offers as some machines are older than others thanks andrew
Roppa11

Post by Roppa11 »

Ayoung wrote:Hi there im currently selling 4 fruit machines from eyemouth 8 miles north of berwick I have bell fruits deal or no deal the big deal £70 jackpot , bell fruits lord of the rings two towers £5 jackpot, barcrest rainbow riches £70 jackpot top of this machine is all cracked but does not affect game play and global games hi spirts £5 jackpot. I am open to offers as some machines are older than others thanks andrew
What sort of prices are you looking at for these I may consider one of the £5 jackpot ones to play around with whilst I continue to source my Simpsons one.
Ayoung

Post by Ayoung »

Roppa11 wrote:What sort of prices are you looking at for these I may consider one of the £5 jackpot ones to play around with whilst I continue to source my Simpsons one.
I was looking for around £50 for the hi spirts machine and about £75 for the lord of the rings machine thanks andrew
Roppa11

Post by Roppa11 »

Ayoung wrote:I was looking for around £50 for the hi spirts machine and about £75 for the lord of the rings machine thanks andrew
Cheers I'll give it some thought
Ayoung

Post by Ayoung »

Roppa11 wrote:Cheers I'll give it some thought
I could drop the price for the high spirits down to £40 but would still want about £75 for lord of the rings thanks andrew
Roppa11

Post by Roppa11 »

Ayoung wrote:I could drop the price for the high spirits down to £40 but would still want about £75 for lord of the rings thanks andrew
Thanks just mulling this over with another couple of options do you have a photo of this machine could stick one on here or if not I can send you mobile number to whatsapp or pic message to. Thanks Mark
Ayoung

Post by Ayoung »

[quote="Roppa11"]Thanks just mulling this over with another couple of options do you have a photo of this machine could stick one on here or if not I can send you mobile number to whatsapp or pic message to. Thanks Mark[/QUOTE

no that great with technology if you can send me your number and I will send you photos thanks andrew
Roppa11

Post by Roppa11 »

I've pm'd you my mobile number for pics. Thanks mate
bilalhussain

Post by bilalhussain »

Hello

I have the following fruit machines for sale, I previously operated a arcade and closed down, all machines have been in storage, some machines maybe working but I am selling them as spares or repairs, the list of machines is as follows:

Indiana Jones £5
Indiana Jones £5
Nudge double up deluxe £2
Coronation street £5
Fortune of glory £5
Cops and robber £5
King kebab £5
Lucky 2s £2
Each way nudger £2
Plus nudge £2
Jackpot jump £2
Pot gold £5
Crazy capers £2
Each way Nudger £5
Temple treasure £5
London Underground
Beaver Las Vegas £5
Jackpot and the bean streak £5
Each way nudges £2
Sphinx £4
The Italian job £5
Beaver uncovered £25
Zillionaire swp £5
Zillionaire £5
Going ape £75
Snakes and ladders £75
Rock m roll £75

I am willing to sell the machines as a bundle or single at a good price, for more information please contact me on bilalh9@gmail.com
DeanoC

Post by DeanoC »

Hi,

I have two fruit machines to get rid of as moving to California soon and they don't allow them in :(

One is a Lara Croft - Tomb Raider machine, working except a few lights are out and need replacing.

The other is a non working Italian Job.

In particular sad to see Tomb Raider go, but have no choice (unless someone knows a converter to Cali law?).

Pick up from Isle of Sheppey, make us an offer as have to go.

Thanks,
Deano
fruitymad

Post by fruitymad »

Hi all, Looking to buy the fruit machine High Spirits being my favourite machine from when i was younger, if anyone owns one or knows someone/somewhere just message me, thanks. Based in the south east.