Deal or No Deal Club fruit machine

Advertise your fruit machines for sale here!
stekebabman

Deal or No Deal Club fruit machine

Post by stekebabman »

I'm posting this on behalf of a friend,he's looking to sell his Deal or No Deal Club fruit machine,I saw it for the first time last night and I'm not lying when I say this is in showroom condition!
It has ALL paperwork for this baby,plus ALL decals if you ever decide to change stakes/JP etc.(I'm sure it's currently on £250??,but I could have swore I saw decals last night in with all paperwork enabling it be changed to a £500 JP??,maybe I was seeing things though,I had had a couple to drink LOL !!)
Also has all keys (inc.refill key),really does play like a brand new one,I played it for approx. 20 mins,didn't see even one bulb out,fantastic gameplay/sounds.
Can be shown working/full demo available if your'e not sure of general gameplay/functions etc. of this spectacular machine.
First to see will be VERY tempted I reckon to take this away with them.

SERIOUS offers only please.ALSO COLLECTION ONLY.(Machine is in Rossendale,Lancashire. OL13 0HN)
Please bear in mind above stated condition of this when making an offer,don't insult me,I simply won't reply OK?

Thanks for looking
cloud9

Post by cloud9 »

What's the name of the machine or is it just deal or no deal
It's grim up north
sebastian

Post by sebastian »

How much? In region of..
stekebabman

Post by stekebabman »

As far as I know its just Deal Or No Deal,I can find out more info if you're interested,PM me if so
stekebabman

Post by stekebabman »

sebastian wrote:How much? In region of..
No idea what the machine currently stands him at,but I do know condition of it,superb,but he needs to get rid though asap,bearing in mind he won't be giving it away! LOL
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

I offer £2500 for it?
stekebabman

Post by stekebabman »

Ha-Ha NOT

Could have swore I stated SERIOUS offers in my original posting :(
pound

Post by pound »

put some bloody pics up then if your serious about selling and dont give that make an offer bollocks either.
Just say what your after ffs.
Why you folks make sellin/buying hard work i will never know.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

Ok, my SERIOUS offer is £50 but that includes you delivering it to my door...

It is an old machine, and regardless of the condition it isn't a particuarly desirable machine.

As per your first post, I am not expecting a reply
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

As a gesture of goodwill, I have donated you some 'rare' fruit chat points...

No need to thank me!

Xxx
stekebabman

Post by stekebabman »

pound wrote:put some bloody pics up then if your serious about selling and dont give that make an offer bollocks either.
Just say what your after ffs.
Why you folks make sellin/buying hard work i will never know.
BECAUSE pound,it isn't my machine to put a value on,SIMPLE AS.
Surely even a man of your limited capabilities is capable of making an offer of some kind :)
If you were remotely interested you would make an offer of some sort,not trying to cause sparks,ffs,I'm doing my bud a favour posting for him,I don't think I'm gonna bother again
pound

Post by pound »

stekebabman wrote:BECAUSE pound,it isn't my machine to put a value on,SIMPLE AS.
Surely even a man of your limited capabilities is capable of making an offer of some kind :)
If you were remotely interested you would make an offer of some sort,not trying to cause sparks,ffs,I'm doing my bud a favour posting for him,I don't think I'm gonna bother again
No pictures = no offers you fruitcake :)