scam warning of rip off merchant

Advertise your fruit machines for sale here!
duomat

Post by duomat »

i see he has been thrown off ebay for all negatives,he has now joined a site called jamma+.rekons hes got some video machines,looks like seanj86 is releiving more people of money
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

he used this mobile number whilst trying to selling a starwars fruit on jamma+

duomat

Post by duomat »

i have text using this number 07808236069 and my reply was (who is this,sarah)????????
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

Why don't we put him In "the cuntdown" in front magazine as he's ripped people off in all fields
6 million ways to pie....choose 1
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Go down the local reference library and ask to see a copy of the electoral register. Should be on there.
Roulette free since December 2011.
Johnny's Amusements

Post by Johnny's Amusements »

duomat wrote:thanx suasagefingaz for input etc.and everyone come to that,if i have any money left after hoben theiving git i still want a maygay on the buses,but in my garage this time and not just in a scammers mind.Maybe johnnys amusements can help
Sorry, but I have asked my mate for On The Buses and he does not have one. He does however have a Maygay Great Escape in full working order for £100. He tells me there is a small crack on the reel glass but it is right at bottom of glass so is not really seen. If interested I could get a photo. He also has a good few other machines for sale for £100-£150.
Visit Johnny's Amusements @ 114 Gorgie Road in Edinburgh & see the newly opened Retro Section featuring old classics from the 70s & 80s like Line Up, Lucky 2s plus loads more !

http://www.johnnysamusements.co.uk
maccagibb

Post by maccagibb »

Anyone fancy a day out to Sean Hobens house?
aaamusements.co.uk

Post by aaamusements.co.uk »

duomat wrote:thanx suasagefingaz for input etc.and everyone come to that,if i have any money left after hoben theiving git i still want a maygay on the buses,but in my garage this time and not just in a scammers mind.Maybe johnnys amusements can help
I know a bloke in Nottingham area who had an On The Buses. And he's an honest bloke too. I can ask if he still has it?
duomat

Post by duomat »

yes please ask and see if he still has the on the buses.Has anyone replied to the jolly boys outing,also i see hes not replied to any of the threads on here or on jamma+.Most likely he will have perminantly logged out and changed his phone number
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

i banned him from here
aaamusements.co.uk

duomat wrote:yes please ask and see if he still has the on the buses.Has anyone replied to the jolly boys outing,also i see hes not replied to any of the threads on here or on jamma+.Most likely he will have perminantly logged out and changed his phone number
I have sent him a PM on another site, will let you know as soon as I hear anything.
aaamusements.co.uk

I have sent you a PM about the machine near Nottingham, let me know if you are interested and I will pass on the contact details.
whiteswan

is this him ?

Post by whiteswan »

duomat

Post by duomat »

yes thats him,any reason why you want to know.
whiteswan

Post by whiteswan »

Yes because somebody earlier on in the thread asked if there was a picture of him - and that link has one. Is there any reason why you asked me?

Dave