80's Fruit Machine, 2p play, £1.50 Jackpot..

Advertise your fruit machines for sale here!

80's Fruit Machine, 2p play, £1.50 Jackpot..

Post by 1974 »

Hi Guys, first post.. Woo Hoo :lol: :lol:

Used to play "the bandits" in my youth, I'm 32 now so have calmed down slightly!! Plus having a mortgage etc.. drastically reduces the coinage!!

I've been looking to buy an old 80's type fruit machine, the one I used to play on the most is called The Black Hole, had loads of flashing lights and made lots of noise, which attracted me when I was 14 :D Anyone remember this machine??

The other one we used to play on, which was pretty crap looking back, was called Fruit N Match, another 2p play and I think £1.50 jackpot, or was it £2.50?? Big Money eh! haha

Anyway, I've been checking Ebay for these type machines for a while now without luck, does anybody know where they may be available??

If not, are these games available on Emulators??

Thats enough questions from me for now :wink:

Great site BTW.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Hi mate! Good to see you here! You may have better luck with questions regarding emulators here.

But quite a few people on this site are also very knowledgeable when it comes to 'more historical' fruitage action... :)

Cheers!
:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
pt

Post by pt »

Also try http://www.fruitemu.co.uk/ a site all about older machines

Post by 1974 »

Many thanks for the help and advice guys, great stuff, I'm reading all about it as I type!

:lol:
spa

Post by spa »

Good luck :)
Attachments
bfm__the_black_hole_716.jpg
spa

Post by spa »

Ooh, and no. Not emulated afaik.

If you've ever been to Mablethorpe there's one there along with countless other old classic machines.

Post by 1974 »

SteveV2 wrote:Good luck :)

:D :D :D Thats the fella :D

Spent many a 2p in that bad boy! haha

Gutted its not available on Emulator :( Manged to get Line up though :D :D Another top quality machine.

Never been to Mablethorpe, live in Newcastle upon Tyne but to be honest I dont play much these days, would love to have one in the garage to bring back some great memories though :lol:
acen123

Post by acen123 »

wow! Totally forgot i played that 1 in my youth. The name rang a bell straight off tho. Fruit Emus the place alright, retro heaven. Still no emulator for old 80s video reeler Sidewinder yet tho :(