Pacman

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
barneybear

Pacman

Post by barneybear »

Just had an Alien taken out of my local after about 4-6weeks and it has been replaced with this pacman, stuck a tenner through on my lunch for no board which was a bit harsh but will revisit tonight!

Anyone else seen this? Opinions?
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

i had pacman (dond) feature active on first credit yesterday, took it and got £6, highest offer was £13.... as £6 is only 6 presses on one of these i decided to go for a few more boards,

after about £15 it was reasonably fun to play, getting regular boards and activating sections of the game, and locking in a few times,

after 30 - 40 it was getting everything elimitated apart from the top feature and the 70....

after another tenner it told me the "pacman feature would be more than £25" meaning i had either 35 70 or mega.... i turned this offer down

after a few more quid it gave the 70, but i kept going for the mega streak, which it happily gave and went for £70 flat

a igt a few boards after, but nothing too serious, activated the pacman game once and got £6 again....

wasnt displeased by the outcome, but wasnt too estatic about the 70 in 80 out...
SnudgeBen

Post by SnudgeBen »

Sounds like a clone of AMAZING!! just what we needed, takes about an hour to play out, 70 in for a flat 70 back.

Exciting stuff.
Shaggerty

Post by Shaggerty »

Yup, the amazing with a lick of paint, not that it needed any, the amount of colours on that machine blind you.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Yep, straight clone of It's Amazing, and there's also another called Count Ya Cash.

Seeing as some people still don't seem to realise, the DOND feature game is rigged on here to how ready the machine is, thus making it pretty pointless compared to a real DOND, where you can get anything.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

so you can get all of the value from the machine by taking one pacman feature?
Do you mean it wont offer more than what the machine is ready for? Ie a random/fluke jp when its only 10er ready like on the very occasional dond spawn?
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Nail = head mate. DONDs 'generally' are not limited to board value. In other words, you might 'fluke' a £70 from a DOND game when the board was at £2 and about to doink you off on £2. Whereas this will only give you £3 if £3 is in the cashpot, shots weren't going above that, etc. ;)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
INVINCIBLE

Post by INVINCIBLE »

dog shit
TRAPPED!
Shaggerty

Post by Shaggerty »

Spyder wrote:so you can get all of the value from the machine by taking one pacman feature?
Do you mean it wont offer more than what the machine is ready for? Ie a random/fluke jp when its only 10er ready like on the very occasional dond spawn?
If you get the pacman/amazing feature open, the mega hint sometimes tells you how much it's ready to go.

I got told the pacman value was more than £4 once, joy.
Then again, I've had it say more than £20 before and £25.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

if i remember right, it says "at least" which i assume means you box is.
It told me i had at least 35, there are only 35 70 and mega, so, i was assuming i had the 35, not the higher....
INVINCIBLE

Post by INVINCIBLE »

i had mega hint tell me the maze attraction would be more the £6

didnt even give me the game
TRAPPED!
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Lol :D
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

or maybe... because of the wording "the pac man game is at least £35"

you have £1 in the box...

it eliminates 70 and mega last,

offers £35 at this point, then if you refuse eliminates both the 70 and the mega...

meaning you could have the 35.. if you "dealt" on it...

i have no idea, and no real desire to find out.