Barstaff and cliquey pubs!!

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
gmckee03

Barstaff and cliquey pubs!!

Post by gmckee03 »

Went into a bar 2day that ive never been into as they have a red and an extreme. As me and i pal ordered a drink the women walked away and turned the mcs off as soon as she knew where not from around her like what is the point it really pisses me off!!
Scott

Post by Scott »

I've been the victim of several switch offs, i suppose its not too bad when they do it before you put a £ in (but still fuc*ing annoying :x :x ) when they try and plug when your £40 odd down is even more annoying, i've had a few run ins with gaffers/staff trying to do this.
Cobwebs 👆
gmckee03

Post by gmckee03 »

Over here isnt usually like that but with the rise in players and tooling people are starting to be weiry !
ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

I'd have soaked the bitch with me drinks then put a bar stool through the machines.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

i would love to see something like that happen.
gmckee03

Post by gmckee03 »

To be honest thats something id usually do but instead just took the piss outa the bitch lol!
Cardinal Sin

Post by Cardinal Sin »

Pray tell Mr McKee, which particular welcoming wee town in NI was this in?
gmckee03

Post by gmckee03 »

Was in keady cardinal lovely small town just outside Armagh :? Nah really its shite!
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

Well ages ago I posted about them turning off a Crystal Skull on me.

Anyway last monday I ran into the collector - some oldish woman.

She says "ur following me around aren't you?" being friendly. So I got off the machine and let her empty it. Then she goes "Is it u that goes round playing these reds?" I reluctantly say "well I play quite a few of them".

Then she goes "Ah they turned one of on u didnt they?"

Hello - can't wait to hear this. She claimed that I kept winning. She actually said she defended me and said that some people know how to play them but still I haven't been back in since as nothing in there.

It's like we've always said they never see what's gone in. Last time I was in I put £140 in and luckily took about £115 out.

Bet they thought "he's done it again" hardly...