Games Media ... Bad News!!

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..

Games Media ... Bad News!!

Post by Guest »

After a nice couple of breaks on the £500s I decided to take on the BTQ on the juice machine in my local while wathching the T20 cricket.

Ok BTQ is not technically games media but cool games is essentially the same.

Cutting to the chase ... £50 in at £1 per spin with all features automatically red it offers £70, decide to push for BTQ.

Next feature (£6 later) goes in for BTQ red.

... A succesion of small wins accrues £70
... spins £12.50
... spins £12.50
... spins £12.50
... spins £2.50
... spins £10.00
... spins ... THATS ALL FOLKS !!!!!!!!!!!!
£120 top

Not even games media stuff is a guarenteed repeat anymore ... I'm afraid, and it's been said before, but, the game of the pro fuity player is well and truely up!!!
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

£120 from one single top feature is among the biggest reported by anybody on this forum thus far ...
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

yep ,things are lookin' up.

Post by Guest »

I know and isn't that the most worrying thing ... When it broke the £70 I though I might be on for a £140 at least!!

The last bastion of hope for the certain full repeat has been denied ... Can't see the £210 top ever becoming a reailty ...
or if it does it will be as rare as the;
£110 from legal tender/pulsation £25; or
£140 from BTQ/bucks bunny £35.

Both of which I've had so even with £70 jps i've not bettered a £35 machine top!!!!

Post by Guest »

... Just to add I managed to empty the juice machine.

FYI they hold £450 as a float ... must have had some serious notes through it but with 6 games that pay £70 JP £450 doesn't even cover a JP form each game.

I know the landlord so all was sweet (payed up the £2 short pay) but imagine getting short paid £80 in some dodgy boozer ... No thanks!!!
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

LewisM14 wrote:The last bastion of hope for the certain full repeat has been denied ...
I'm not giving up hope until I've found a Poker Face and punted it to smithereens - just to give it the chance to prove us all wrong!

Could it really be possible that we'll never again see a Jackpot repeat?
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy

Post by Guest »

Nixxy wrote: I'm not giving up hope until I've found a Poker Face and punted it to smithereens
Sounds expensive :D
Nixxy wrote: Could it really be possible that we'll never again see a Jackpot repeat?
I honestly think it might be!!! :(
Scott

Post by Scott »

I'd still be happy with a £120 top on a BTQ, like said its amongst the best reported thus far, not really bad news.
Cobwebs 👆

Post by Guest »

Don't get me wrong I was very pleased that the top went over £70.
The bad news was that games media/cool games aren't a definate full repeat from a red top
Scott

Post by Scott »

Theres plenty of stuff thats repeated but not for another full jackpot over the years, i suppose it just pays what the streak pot owes, if a machine is being regularly hit the streak pot will never get a chance to build, i think the £140 topS may come in time (in fact its been mentioned) not sure about the £210 though but we'll see.
Cobwebs 👆
darren

Post by darren »

The £140/210 MUST come about, (i assume by law) as they cannot have a jackpot and by jackpot i mean NOT a top, with repeat chance that has 0% chance of repeating?

£70s WILL be good in time, it is, by no means the end.
levartemit

VIU et al

Post by levartemit »

This has happened for some time AFAIK VIU/AFU/SRM/NOVA/HS/HR NEVER repeated on JP and very rarely gave 2jp value on the streak. The best I had was 48 from VIU streak (followed by 2 PAR heheh).
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Oh dear you have opened up a can of worms here
Big arguments before about viu etc repeating

I never had any repeat btw

But i was told that Space Raiders and Throw a Wobbler couldn't repeat
Then within a couple of week I had both true skill repeat
gmckee03

Post by gmckee03 »

I had repeat on a lucky strike and it wasnt true skill!
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Talking of repeats ...

The pub over the road from my office has just received some new advertising posters/cards saying "Win up to £210!" with a picture of 3 reels, each saying £70+£70+£70 (you get the idea) - to demostrate how a jackpot could potentially repeat twice. It's in the same style as the first set of adverts which said '£70 Jackpots now on all our fruit machines - plus the chance of up to two repeats'.

All very nice, until I point out that they've stuck these header cards on top of an Indy and an Elvis 5-liner - two machines which (as we all know) are unable to go beyond £105 in any one top feature.