winderella location, get down there!

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
ob

winderella location, get down there!

Post by ob »

Whoever likes these £500's wants to mosey on down to aldershot agora (slots r fun) arcade, their winderella astra £500 has the pots on a massive £500, £360, £260 and £60. Which is the highest I've ever seen, and I've never actually played one of these, always just had a sly look at the pots just out of interest.

Suffice to say had a bit of a go, £80 in, got upto £182 in the bank, and in the pots came, which surpisingly gave the best one - diamond, for the £500, for a nice £600 profit on the machine.

Good news for you guys, is that pot resets to £500 anyway, so I've left you all the veritable delight off all those high pots!

Enjoy :)

(don't say I don't give you anything eh... :P )
PMK

Post by PMK »

Dont talk to me about high pots ob!!!

Popped into Ladbrokes to do a few cheeky football bets the other day, out of interest(same as you!!) checked all the pot levels. Mummy was somethin like £500, £270 and £106? Switched to Rainbow £500, £280 and £121.

Stupidly me and my colleague decided to give it a nifty!!...........

£780 later we get pots which thankfully does £500 followed by a few decent wins and left it with £650. Absolutely delighted to be £130 down on it! Thankfully we were £190 to the good when we played it! NEVER AGAIN!!!

Whats the highest anyones seen these on? Normally one pot is within £50 from reset level????
rook1984

Post by rook1984 »

Im sure Iv seen gold and silver both on £500 before on a linked up 3 player machine.

Could be wrong though.
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

Seen the top 2 pots on Winderella before both at £500 so got stuck in as I had never seen it. Ended up losing £800 in it, got the pots a few times but kept giving the shitty low ones. Was going to Prague the next day so couldn't even go back for it :x
Hangman21

Post by Hangman21 »

Pots of gold. I have seen the Gold pot on £500 and the silver pot £486. in a ladbrokes it must have paid about 20 - 30 bronze pots over the time it took to build up those pots. When the silver pot finally came in the gold pot was had soon after.
MATT99

Post by MATT99 »

PMK wrote:Dont talk to me about high pots ob!!!

Popped into Ladbrokes to do a few cheeky football bets the other day, out of interest(same as you!!) checked all the pot levels. Mummy was somethin like £500, £270 and £106? Switched to Rainbow £500, £280 and £121.

Stupidly me and my colleague decided to give it a nifty!!...........

£780 later we get pots which thankfully does £500 followed by a few decent wins and left it with £650. Absolutely delighted to be £130 down on it! Thankfully we were £190 to the good when we played it! NEVER AGAIN!!!

Whats the highest anyones seen these on? Normally one pot is within £50 from reset level????
one ladbrokes had gold 500 silver 500 and bronze 65 lol
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

What the hell is Winderella!!! Who on gods green earth dreamt up that name. I mean for f**** sake.
MATT99

Post by MATT99 »

logopolis wrote:What the hell is Winderella!!! Who on gods green earth dreamt up that name. I mean for f**** sake.
500s jp on party times
JG

Post by JG »

Around here it's all Reel King gambler, Win Wizard (gambler), Bullion Bars 500, Magic 7, Slotto (gambler).
Then you have all the blarney. Cashino, Fruity Looty, Elvis, Python.

Cms galore in Showies. That means annoying games that make clucking noises.

Usual national stock in bookies.

Winderella with pots. Not seen one. I've already set my Nat Sav for Aldershot Agora. I'll not chace the gold, I'm not stupid. I'll just go for silver, but only if it's 4 dinging (do Winderella's ding?!?)

Maybe Pyney knows of a local Winderella with pots. I think he's out doing a humptier as he's not around atm.
ob

Post by ob »

JG wrote:Around here it's all Reel King gambler, Win Wizard (gambler), Bullion Bars 500, Magic 7, Slotto (gambler).
Then you have all the blarney. Cashino, Fruity Looty, Elvis, Python.

Cms galore in Showies. That means annoying games that make clucking noises.

Usual national stock in bookies.

Winderella with pots. Not seen one. I've already set my Nat Sav for Aldershot Agora. I'll not chace the gold, I'm not stupid. I'll just go for silver, but only if it's 4 dinging (do Winderella's ding?!?)

Maybe Pyney knows of a local Winderella with pots. I think he's out doing a humptier as he's not around atm.

Lol there's loads of winderellas about, its on the multi game astra terminal. It doesn't ding I'm afraid JG.... and the pots are diamond, emerald, ruby and sapphire!

To get the pots you need 3 pumpkins in view, but they are only on reels 2/3/4, like rainbow riches... here's a tip - if it gives the first 2 pumpkins it always sends the 3rd one :)

If anyone does take this on, get some video/picture evidence if you get the pots, and u get a gold star from me :)
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Oh he's about JG, i keep bumping into him all the time at the moment!
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Wind-erallas make a f*rting sound. The new Quasimodos make a ringing sound and Superflip plays Money by Pink Floyd when you get the three houses with the "Big Ben" feature on red. Watch out for the payback square though.
Roulette free since December 2011.
JG

Post by JG »

Probably doing overtime then I imagine, time spent babbling on fruit chat is lost time. Business ethics.

Winderella is on NONE of the multi game ASTRAs around here. We have a fine selection of widescreen dingers in all the Galas yonder and it's those five games I mention previously. Maybe I'm playing them before midnight and hence Winderella is not ready to play ball? <tumbleweed>

Probably different multi ASTRAs. Seen 'em on a buddylove4000 video.

These ones around here are luxury ones. Full HD widescreen cinematic Reel dings in 7.1 with tall boy speakers and subwoofer for any subdinging. Padded 'stress relieving' sides to bang your head against whilst sweding and a top screen and bottom screen on the Reel King.
Woooh....it's up there...............arrrgh..............it's down there..........for the Reel King pro this makes the game much harder. I had a top screen no dinging and a bottom screen four dinging like crazy. I soon had the two carpets down below (hmmm video on redtube). £55....errr no I don't play these. That was a joke story, not because I went on tilt as a Monopoly robbed me of my streak as it gave two sets of head (oh err). Yes, I most definitely didn't play Reel King and am disciplined. It was feckin' 4 dinging like a bitch, what was I meant to be doing?!? Still made back my Monop losings.

Never again.

Ah yes, we've got a JUICY FRUIT game which dings. INstead of Winderella. Get a five ding and the screen 'melts' and you get a win series.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

the circus themed game on the the astra party slots is a dinger too,no beef curtains though,but plenty at http://www.yourlust.com if the missus is'nt around (players tip ,type mucky site names into ask.com to avoid them showing on your site search history :wink: )

also with regards to the astra cabinet, has anyone ever jpt'ed a golden sevens? i've never heard of it getting done ,winderella seems to go more often than any other on our astra but thats not saying alot as the reelking has'nt potted for months,the slotto years and the golden sevens never.

there was a s16 called sinderella a few years ago ,it was a bit like the crest luckystrike s16 with a 3 by 3 grid with 50 win 'lines' ,only played it at the show,very generous in test mode .banked it upto 10k in about 15 minutes.
spa

Post by spa »

The one Matt said :)
Attachments
rainbow_500500_114.jpg
rainbow_500500_114.jpg (9.53 KiB) Viewed 391 times