best jp obtainable skill feature that you were good at

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Martal~Wombat

best jp obtainable skill feature that you were good at

Post by Martal~Wombat »

for me it would have to be simpsons beer guide, stop and step, its just one of those things i could just see so clearly, until they introduced the blatant slip, which you could literally see it 'step' to the grape.
Getting on a bit now, my birthday yesterday (42) lol, i leave all the shooting to scott (extreme eddie)
http://www.comics.wombania.com/
..having a coffee in a spoons near you soon :))
Scott

Post by Scott »

Old b*astard :lol: i loved hitting a roman reels fast and was'nt too bad at it, also cash buster stop n step as well, i remember hitting one years ago off the first pound and it repeated, more recently the stop n step on reds like rocket money are do-able when fast, sometimes you spawn one off boxes after your finishing up and its a nice way to leave it, also i've still got a few darts clones left and i take the reel ko if not much involved and i've had some cheap JP's lately :)
Cobwebs 👆
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

loved cashbuster , red arrows etc ,

alot of skil stops are dependant on what the naked eye can see .

without boasting , if i can see it , i will hit it , regardless of speed ,

scot and martin will back me on this .

but as for the naked eye and colour pigments etc ,,,,,,,,,

allthough ive hit many faster machines ,,,,,,,, i simply couldn't see/hit on the busses

the pink lettering of the stan butler symbol required , mixed with all the other red coloured symbols/fruits ,,,,,,,,,,, and my eyes simply couldn't pick it out .

fucking useless lol.
Little discipline = BIG issue

Northern Monkey

Re: best jp obtainable skill feature that you were good at

Post by Northern Monkey »

Martal~Wombat wrote:for me it would have to be simpsons beer guide, stop and step, its just one of those things i could just see so clearly, until they introduced the blatant slip, which you could literally see it 'step' to the grape.
Getting on a bit now, my birthday yesterday (42) lol, i leave all the shooting to scott (extreme eddie)
I am not a player but used to love that machine- was that feature the one where if you had red bars on middle reel you could just hold it down and it would drop in?

Also was an 11th heaven on that which with firemans lift etc is one of the only features I was ever good at
Scott

Post by Scott »

Stop n step, you used to leave the blue bar to time out, it dropped the grape when it was'nt numbering, hmmm timeouts.... i'd forgot all about them :wink:
Cobwebs 👆
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

On the buses was all about watching for the black blur which was the wreath thing around stan. I never fully mastered it but I was defo say 70% success.
I enjoyed doing firemans lift.
You'd have to say skilling up a cluedo is a mighty feat.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

flashback was another one that was very visual
black impulse symbol stood out so clearly

JG, its over to you, me 'old ball'?
:lol:
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

its all a combination of timing , hand eye co-ordination ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and your eyes being able to pick out your marker.

Barry Trotter

Post by Barry Trotter »

Wild Thing on Red Arrow....
Paid for a nice holiday in the Caribbean that did ;)

Post by Guest »

red stop n step crazy fruits down under
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

does anyone remember cash zone emptier, jumping the trail to 7 if i remember correctly?
i had a couple of mates that could empty these, repetitive skill has never really been my thing, hi-lo lottery on original cash attacks/up up and away was another.
great to watch and a different league skillwise
8)
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

cash atack , up up n away ,,,,,,,,, and recently paragon stacker ,,,,,,, are all easy to hit ,,,,,,, ,,,,, but people fall down (including myself ) on the consistency required ,,,,,

stacker not a problem ,,,,,,,,,, but old hi-lo lottery was a bitch ,,,,,,,, because if you missed , it was possible to put well over a ton back in em , to obtain the feature again ,

i hold my hands up to never emptying one the hi-lo way ,,,,,, never hitting more than 30 on the trot ,,,,,,, but i gave up tooooo early ,,,,,,,, should have stuck with em ,,,,,,,

ady could empty these like piss ,,,,,, but he couldn't do cashbusters with any consistency like me.

i often think that all our skills have matured since , and would love the chance of another go at hi-lo lottery now. seeing that i cant remember the last time i missed a cluedo, must be 2years , and hundreds of go's .

i wonder ????? ide probably stil be shit lol

Thumper

Post by Thumper »

What was that machine called from a few years? nights trail or something. The stop and step on that would always impress locals.
Plus some players just could not see it.

Post by 999329753 »

Def cash buster. Used to be a good repeater as well. The feature was so low down but could be a bitch to get sometimes!!!
blackmogu

Post by blackmogu »

Anyone remember cash explosions ? They could be quite difficult.
"If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?"