Golden charms pots of gold

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Blackcurrantsoda

Golden charms pots of gold

Post by Blackcurrantsoda »

How sick is this, played one of these today trying to do the gamble thing, got 500 in the end but cost about the same. Did not have one feature the whole time, yeah really 'random'...
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

gamble thing?
HorseRacingKing

Post by HorseRacingKing »

Lies, I've heard from 3 blokes and 1 girl in the bookies that their slots haven't payed out jackpot in over 5 months.
ob

Post by ob »

lol you moan at getting your money back?!? The gamble on these is random, the one in the local betfred, near reset I gambled £35 from the feature for £400 and it landed.... another from a similar near reset position years ago (golden charms), having gone to £350 for £100 in, then losing to £500, still hadn't given the jackpot £1000 later.

Amazingly lucky to get your money back forcing one of these, with bad luck you could be looking at £1000+ loss, they are random end off. Also might I add that the feature is very rare on the rainbow riches style machines, every spin its about a 1 in 50 shot to get a board, so £500 of credits without it, is not that unlikely, and you REALLY DONT REALISE HOW LUCKY YOU ARE TO GET AWAY WITH IT!
petera

Post by petera »

HorseRacingKing wrote:Lies, I've heard from 3 blokes and 1 girl in the bookies that their slots haven't payed out jackpot
in over 5 months.
So you know the bookie being referred to ?
Blackcurrantsoda

ob wrote:lol you moan at getting your money back?!? The gamble on these is random, the one in the local Betfred, near reset I gambled £35 from the feature for £400 and it landed.... another from a similar near reset position years ago (golden charms), having gone to £350 for £100 in, then losing to £500, still hadn't given the jackpot £1000 later.

Amazingly lucky to get your money back forcing one of these, with bad luck you could be looking at £1000+ loss, they are random end off. Also might I add that the feature is very rare on the rainbow riches style machines, every spin its about a 1 in 50 shot to get a board, so £500 of credits without it, is not that unlikely, and you REALLY DONT REALISE HOW LUCKY YOU ARE TO GET AWAY WITH IT!

Right lets set this straight. I know these machines are random but I got told a 'method' that if you are going to punt one this is the best chance of giving jp or a high win. When I got told this I thought yeah right, but in all fairness it does seem to work (supposed to work best on Ladbrokes version). Simply put, get any win, max out the gamble so the blue section of the circle is smallest then gamble. Give it 6 gambles and if it doesn't land bin it. If it does land max out the gamble again so the blue section is at its smallest. From a 50p win this second gamble will be gambling for around £100 now, if you start with a higher win like £10 you only need to hit 2 gambles for jp. Yes it is a rawhide gamble, but it has worked for me. Yeah I may never win again I am just saying if you are going to play one of these this is the best method of getting something back.
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

Or you could just not play one atall lol
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

Hi mate, was the person who told you about this the same idiot who reckoned you could take Rainbow Riches on when the Pot hit £500? The same person who believed that Hit Shot's were getting emptied?

The same person who sits playing roulette in the bookies for hours on end, clutching his chest, like he's about to die?
Nixxy

Re: Golden charms pots of gold

Post by Nixxy »

Blackcurrantsoda wrote:How sick is this, played one of these today trying to do the gamble thing, got 500 in the end but cost about the same. Did not have one feature the whole time, yeah really 'random'...
Surely NOT being awarded a feature in all that time boosts the argument that these machines really ARE random; if it were compensated you could bank on seeing the feature within a certain timespan.

I personally 'have a go' on these things once in a while, but limit myself - you cannot possibly chase losses on the basis that you haven't seen the feature so it must be just around the corner - it's random.

I haven't seen a Rainbow Riches award the pots for MONTHS now - that's not down to it being fixed, it's because it's random.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
ob

Post by ob »

lol the percentage chance of getting to £500 however you gamble your winnings is exactly the same, if you go to the max gamble you are basically doing a 5% chance of getting 20 times your money in one spin.

Whats the odds of getting to 20 times your money doing the smallest gamble every time... oh yeh...its 5%!!!! It's like arguing the best way to get up to £500 from £20 on roulette or bj, or any random game; its personal choice.

The fair thing about those is that gamble wheel is 100% payout ie. if you go for double or nothing it gives you 50% blue.

As a example for you of where your system failed (true story this), mate went for the £500 on rainbow riches recently, doing that exact thing you suggest, and after £1000 of that losing, he fiddled around with smaller gambles, and £200 later got the £500. Not that I'm trying to suggest either way of gambling gives you more chance.
spa

Post by spa »

If I have a go on one and get 50p i'll always up the odds to £8. Comes in quite a bit. Then save £2 and gamble. Save £2 and gamble and so on. £32 is the highest I got before it lost.
petera

Post by petera »

Give the guy a break here chaps
He has told you a possible way to play the machine
No promises or just how he likes to play them
We all know these machines are volatile
So if you dont like the method dont do it
Blackcurrantsoda

golden

Just play roulette then guys..
Thumper

Post by Thumper »

Come on for fucks sake...

The gamble is 100% chance. bit like playing roulete. Yeah its not a 'method' of such but its a better way of playing them than collecting every 50p win. At least you have a chance of winning a large amount this way. And its hardly going to kill off the 'roll in' of a feature/big win eh?

Ive been not playing these for years now. lol. But if I was a sick adict (sorry mate... not trying to point you out - mr McStreak!lol) This is how I would play them. I have had a lot of people tell me this over the past 18 months. Infact never heard a horrer story!
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

I just don't see the fascination with these games. £100 may last a while, but I don't see this as 'buying entertainment'. If I was prepared to lose £100 in a terminal i'd play roulette, and either win quickly, or lose, and get out of the shop. B3 machines are like being injected with a deadly slow acting poison. You know you are going to die in pain, but have to suffer while the toxin courses round your body, causing unimaginable discomfort, and inevitably seizures and spasms etc towards the end. Roulette is more of a straight forward bullet to the brain. You know you've lost straight away, and you don't have to suffer near misses, or 50p wins.
I guess the other games on offer, virtual horse racing etc, are somewhere in between. Like setting yourself on fire perhaps.