Not sure what its called

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
psxcity

Post by psxcity »

minor prizes set at 1 in 4
major 1 in 400
JG

Post by JG »

I still felt that £1 was a bit steep for a sweetie. I should have used my super skill skills and won us some Pusspays, Pussthrees and Doovde players and Blu-Ray and Nat-Sav. Then I would take my afterplay and collect all those flashypollipops.
I suppose if you were to fit a camera to near the machine and pay asomeone to count....no JG, you're being silly. I'd love to do that for all the sets of GGG. Have a secretary monitoring a camera and she could tell me what's due and what's not. Maybe have cameras on all the machines in the country. Bulletins woudl be texted to me at 5 min intervals.
Text alert. Dial available in Lloyds bar. Middle Monopoly due a big repeat pot and some bars. Hall of Fame gambling up to DOND in Spoons. Get on it quick.
JG

Post by JG »

Fook me pxcity, you mean my flashy sweet isn't GUARANTEED for a £1? So I was in some kind of way...special? I was the chosen one? The 1/4 elite club? I feel 0.0000045% more lucky than I did before I read that posting.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

psx, giant stacker can be set to 800 creds maximum, 50p play would be 400 pounds ,no one would be putting wiis and ps3 on otherwise.
also if you just had a large prize it will block the minor for a couple of goes :lol:
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

you can milk it for minors ,it takes into consideration the goes where people have gone for the biggy, but if you collect too many on the trot it will block,but you can also set a range on the minors aswell
JG

Post by JG »

I wonder why?
To trick someone into thinking it's 'progressive' which I suppose it is in a way. Oooh now it's gambling to minor, only took £3. Should cost about £20 to see it out for that PS3.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

if i get a chance 2 moz i will see how many you can collect on the trot on ours b4 it rips me. all in the interests of science ,and the fact i've bugger all else to do apart from fitting low voltage lighting ,in our bid to become a few percent more carbon neutral.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

i take it the major prises are just empty boxes lugs? that you then would take to the counter ,,,,,, otherwise im sure some clever toolers would be working on methods to obtain cheap as chips ps3s n the like

and if so then surely there would lie a corrupt attendant/pathway/route to obtaining backhander goodies
Little discipline = BIG issue

rook1984

Post by rook1984 »

yeah all empty boxes. Down here there is a huge £50 note in the machine which you exchange at the counter.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

of course the boxes are empty,don't what some desperado getting a result.there's always rogues in this business ,but i would'nt partake in serious misconduct(theft) coz my job's worth more than that and i knew my boss for ten years as a friend before i worked for him anyway.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

i didnt mean you lugsy old friend .....

i just meant there has to be scope for this kind of thing in general
Little discipline = BIG issue

mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

lol i know you did'nt mean me :lol: , i wouldnt leave the swag laying around where anyone with the slightest glint of opportunism could get it though,and neither would any operator with a shred of grey matter.bet it happens though.
mr BIG

Post by mr BIG »

Actually won a nintendo Wii on the giant stacker just after last xmas, the Wii was in the box when it came out.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

fuckin 'ell hope it was'nt on the top row.
psxcity

Post by psxcity »

empty boxes on the giant stacker the smaller ones with the ipods,digi cameras etc aint