Where do you keep your crown jewels ?

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
kidgloves

Where do you keep your crown jewels ?

Post by kidgloves »

Where/how do you store your nuggets when you are back from playing for the day ?
I have 2 leather money bags from the bank that I blagged when changing up a loose change whisky bottle. Each one can easily hold £500 coins so I keep my float in them.
Don't like spreading loads of coins over a surface for the night.
Annoyances include always losing a couple to the floor whilst transferring from bag to pocket.
I've tried filling a whisky bottle purely on nuggets but never quite made it all the way before dipping in/cashing it up at the bank.
Confucius say "man who know wombat know more than stupid looking monkey"
JG

Post by JG »

I bag them in twentys in plastic change bags from banks. I don't like keeping large sums of money in the house, so try and bank up at regular intervals.
know-your-role

Post by know-your-role »

I pump them through my s16 in my front room usually win though annoying that
no pms please
PMK

Post by PMK »

Ha Ha!!

You should come and play my new 'fell out of a lorry' £2 a spin Elvis then. I'm already about £3k in with my biggest win being £30!! No pots, no four symbols no nothing!!! Thank god I've got the keys to the note tray or I'd be skint!!! No doubt it will start to dump soon after maybe another £2k? Sorry I meant randomly start buzzing its nuts!! As its randomly taken £3k and avoided all of the higher win values.

Gonna start attacking the plug when it plops in four of a kinds for definate!! 5 cads? Fuck that! PLUG!!!! Just got to get the buggers!!
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

Got my coins in a Red-X Rated set at 78% 25p a go. I've only got one of these left on my route & boy, its a bad 'un. You can tell the difference in game styles. I usually bag up a £1000 to take to the bank.
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

I normally just bag them up into 20s wack em in my draw and when it gets to about a k then take them down the bank, i normally try to get as much notes as possible though throughout the day.
HorseRacingKing

Post by HorseRacingKing »

GaryChandler wrote:I normally just bag them up into 20s wack em in my draw and when it gets to about a k then take them down the bank, i normally try to get as much notes as possible though throughout the day.
Sounds good idea mate
rickroll

Post by rickroll »

ive got a dustbin at the back of my wardrobe with about 5k in coins in and ive also got three machines in my garage full
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

all in offshore bank accounts to keep the police off my trail
justice For The 96
Mystery_Plum

Post by Mystery_Plum »

Mine are vacuum-sealed in batches of a thousand and then smuggled in jars of coffee beans to a run-down Monastery in Switzerland.

There they are unloaded and unpacked throughout the night by monks, who add them to the Monastery's donation box. The coffee and a promise of 5% keeps them awake long enough to ensure that the work is always carried out in full.

Each month the donation box is emptied and the contents are taken to the bank. Here an associate of mine who works inside the bank will separate my money and change it into £50 notes. The notes are then packed into an Adidias holdall and left in a changing-room locker at Rugby Council Swimmng Baths for me to collect.

There's a Monopoly Road to Riches in the bar there, if anyone's interested, although I did make an 80 on it last tme I was there.

~ THE END ~
silent g

Post by silent g »

good job kidgloves i got the addresses you know where they keep the money.
pick me up at 10 and we'll do the route.
bring a crow bar.

i keep notes in a cassett deck (coz it aint gonna get used is it lol) and send my wifee to the bank with most of the coins.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Get notes through day and bank it no probs really
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
Scott

Post by Scott »

betchrider wrote:Get notes through day and bank it no probs really

Same, never saw the point in keeping to many coins.
Cobwebs 👆
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Not had many coins lately anyway :lol:
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
aaamusements.co.uk

Post by aaamusements.co.uk »

When I operated SWPs I used to get any shrapnel changed up at the bar into the form of beer.
I found beer easier to carry around (in my stomach).