Dancing

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Trail Boost

Dancing

Post by Trail Boost »

Have you noticed how hard it is to dance with a bird in a night club with pockets full of pound coins how do u get around it? i say this coz i see the funniest thing at weekend was my mate grinding some girl on the d floor and the weight of coins made his jeans fall to his knees lol why o why couldnt i have been videoing him :D
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

Worst is when you sit down and forget about them being in there cos your pissed or more interested in something else - when you stand up some have fallen out :x Must have lost a few where I've just walked off and not checked.
aaamusements.co.uk

Post by aaamusements.co.uk »

Always worth a shufti down the back of a nightclub sofa... mind the vomit though! :shock:
redgamer

Post by redgamer »

wear a coat with zips
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

and nothing else :P
Little discipline = BIG issue

thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

I know this may sound weird but maybe you could try getting notes!
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

redgamer wrote:wear a coat with zips
In summer when its hot? :?

thecannonball89 wrote:I know this may sound weird but maybe you could try getting notes!
And get barred from the place you won them from in the process? I like to take a few coins home you know you've had a good days work then :P
redgamer

Post by redgamer »

i wear coats in summer sumtimes 4 the coins
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

I bet the women love the sweat :lol:
darcle

Post by darcle »

and i bet you dont get any funny looks walking into a pub when the sun is shining wearing a coat? :roll:
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

You cant exactly wear a coat in a nightclub can you?!?!
PMK

Post by PMK »

The fact that anyone would go from a days playing straight into a night club without going home for a shower and a freshen up AND leaving your nuggets at home is very worrying, unless of course theres a wee gem inside!! Even so that would still be worrying!!
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

a dificult one this me thinks

ok hot summer
i never wear a coat , ive got designer clothes comming out my ears ,but for daytime slotting it has to be asda 3quid jeans there tough and have deep pockets that can easily contain 200 per front pocket , leaving the back for moby n carkeys,,,,,,,,,,,,, and at 3quid you dont give a shit when the pockets do eventually give, just chuck em away, this way your designer gear stays mint,

obviously if your going to a nightclub and its got something do-able thats harder but just wear a suit jacket with inside pockets , plain tshirt and your designer jeans ,sorted .

on a slightly dif topic , i think it all depends on where your going also,,,,

lets say your playing in a shitty town , then youve gotta wear shitty cheep cloths to fit in with the locals so you dont get mugged,

but if say in central london you gotta go designer so as to not look like an scruffy scum slotter :P ,,,,,,,,,,,, its a fine line
Little discipline = BIG issue

ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

When I lived in near Liverpool we used to go into town and end up in a place called Mood Indigo (could be Moon) and we used to have a few 'laa's'* tag along with us towards the end of the night.

So at kicking out time we'd send them to the dancefloor looking for escaped pound coins, I sh*t you not, they'd come back with around £40 each time - along with fingers cut to ribbons! :P

Free food or taxis all round. :D

* laa's are 17/18 year old rookies.
Drpepper

Post by Drpepper »

I look like a bit of an indie kid/emo so i have no problems playing wherever i go.

No one in pubs suspects me as i'm pretty much the opposite to the stereotype of a player, and even in the dodgier places the chavs just smirk at me assuming i'm filling it up for them.

If only they knew :lol: .