Two Likely Lads

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Matt Vinyl

Two Likely Lads

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Morning,

Who did I spot 'tailing' in Gravesend yesterday? Two fella's, both on the classic 'water please' in the 'spoons, to then appear at a second pub but find both machines being played? ;)

Just ponderous as if it's anyone on here? It was around 10am. Seemed to be very interested in DONDs... ;)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
betchrider

Re: Two Likely Lads

Post by betchrider »

[quote="Matt Vinyl"]Morning,

Who did I spot 'tailing' in Gravesend yesterday? Two fella's, both on the classic 'water please' in the 'spoons, to then appear at a second pub but find both machines being played? ]
Water? fucks sake sound like a couple o gippos to me
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
kidgloves

Post by kidgloves »

betchrider wrote:
Matt Vinyl wrote:Morning,

Who did I spot 'tailing' in Gravesend yesterday? Two fella's, both on the classic 'water please' in the 'spoons, to then appear at a second pub but find both machines being played? ]
Water? fucks sake sound like a couple o gippos to me
Lol..water...why not just where a large sign saying "in here just to rinse the machines".
Confucius say "man who know wombat know more than stupid looking monkey"
keno

Post by keno »

If there potentially going to win,why not just pay a pound odd to get a coke

Cheepskates
extremeunction

Post by extremeunction »

[quote="Matt Vinyl"]Morning,

Tailing?
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Easy sneek into a wether spoons on a satrday night without even geting a drink :lol:
redgamer

Post by redgamer »

just go to morrisons by a large bottle of coke and go in pubs saying can i just have a glass please
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

thecannonball89 wrote:Easy sneek into a wether spoons on a satrday night without even geting a drink :lol:
Id be wanting a drink on sat nights mate
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
Scott

Post by Scott »

redgamer wrote:just go to morrisons by a large bottle of coke and go in pubs saying can i just have a glass please

you can't seriously get away with this??? drinks are all part of the game, makes you wonder how much you've spent over the years on unwanted cokes etc.
Cobwebs 👆
harry2

Post by harry2 »

redgamer wrote:just go to morrisons by a large bottle of coke and go in pubs saying can i just have a glass please

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

................................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,............................................. .....
...........................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,..........................................
......................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,......................................
..................,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\... ..................................
................;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\....................................
................\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/...........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,................................
.................\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*.............`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,...............................
...................\llllllllllll,-~*........................)_-\..*`*;..)..............................
.....................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................../...............................
.....................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;.................../.\..............................
.................../.../..../..../..,-,..*~,.`*~*..................*...\.......................... ...
...................|.../.../..../.*`...\................................)....)¯`~,........... .........
...................|./..../..../........).........)`*~-,............../.....|..)...`~-,..............
.................././.../....,*`-,.....`-,....*`....,---......\...../...../..|..........¯```*~-,,,,
.................(............)`*~-,.....`*`.,-~*.,-*.......|.../..../..../...............\..........
..................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*.............|.,*...,*....|.................\.........
......................*,.........`-,....)-,..................,-*`...,-*.....(`-,..............\........
........................f`-,........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*.....,-*......|....`-,...............
redgamer

Post by redgamer »

lol do u think i actully do it
keno

Post by keno »

Some bad biffs on here