Deal Or No Deal

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
KenBigley

Deal Or No Deal

Post by KenBigley »

This is a great tv show but i wonder if anyone's thought of bringing out a fruit machine based on the programme? I'm sure if they did it would be really popular and could even have buttons marked "Deal" and "No deal" so it's entirely up to the player as to how much they win!
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Firstly, why did you feel the need to post this?

Secondly, i doubt you are actually called Ken Bigley, and to use that username is just pathetically ignorant. Grow up. :x
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
COASTERDESIGNERPRO1

Post by COASTERDESIGNERPRO1 »

Maybe you should try it, you will have a bit of competition and some nasty letters but its worth a shot. Deal or No Deal?
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

dude this dond thing was my idea ,i will sue yo ass if you beat me to market with this .
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Ken
jonnyg323

Post by jonnyg323 »

either very very stupid or very very VERY unfunny. much like most of the shows on late-night channel 4 these days
wildcat

Post by wildcat »

bring back "deal or no deal the power 5 unchipped!!!! then we all! !! with our knowlage of this gambler can empty it ... for fun or summat!!!!! PRESS THATBUTTON AT THAT CERTAIN POINT AND PRESS COLLECT........KERCHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EMPTIER ....EMPTIER! easy money!!!!!!!! :P
cashino

Post by cashino »

wildcat wrote:bring back "deal or no deal the power 5 unchipped!!!! then we all! !! with our knowlage of this gambler can empty it ... for fun or summat!!!!! PRESS THATBUTTON AT THAT CERTAIN POINT AND PRESS COLLECT........KERCHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EMPTIER ....EMPTIER! easy money!!!!!!!! :P
What on £3 the press very fast or hold down cash-or-bust for meagstreak........each time.....