GAME OVER "SLOTS FIRM IS VICTIM IN PUB SLUMP"

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
betchrider

GAME OVER "SLOTS FIRM IS VICTIM IN PUB SLUMP"

Post by betchrider »

Just wondered if anybody saw the Daily Mirror on saturday?Insired gaming group up for sale.They have 40,000 mcs in 10,000 pubs and will barely break even this year according to the article.Anybody know more?
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
Weyland

Post by Weyland »

http://www.fruitchat.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=9666 :)

Wonder if that includes the Itboxes, or just the Cat Cs?
Terry Tibbs

Post by Terry Tibbs »

Weyland wrote:http://www.fruitchat.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=9666 :)

Wonder if that includes the Itboxes, or just the Cat Cs?
when i worked there i predicted this. Took redundancy in November last year. They simply dont make any money in pubs - they'll leave and concentrate on content and the gaming side, LBO's etc
you don’t just jump into bed with Terry Tibbs, you take Terry Tibbs out to lunch, you wine and dine him, you give him an oil massage then he gives you 1950 if you’re lucky!
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

Insired ?
Is that a small local firm in Yorks?
never heard of them in midlands ?
They reckon pubs are closing down at
a rate of 4 per day, and thats EVERY day continuously !
http://www.comics.wombania.com/
..having a coffee in a spoons near you soon :))
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

inspired own leisure link and according to my mate who is a leisure link engineer they are indeed pulling out of pubs or trying to sell the pub side of the business,hes subsequiently been made redundant as have many of his colleagues ,they will keep the bookies sites though,and concentrate on multi sites such as butlins and hollywood bowls and havens which they are forcing independent operators out of,many who have been in business for decades and who i might add have offered much better percentage payouts on their awps e.g 80 -pc + as opposed to tight arsed leisure links 74-76pc. this can never be a good thing for the player ,squeezing out the independants not only gives you less choices but means that critical updates will get installed sooner and pros will get rumbled sooner, thus getting their photos posted on machineguard uk's site quicker than ever etc.
Scott

Post by Scott »

mr lugsy wrote: thus getting their photos posted on machineguard uk's site quicker than ever etc.

i'm interested in this comment, are you saying that someone doing an empty for instance will have there photo taken from the cctv in the pub and be distributed too other pubs/arcades??
Cobwebs 👆
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

a freind of mine has his photos in alot of arcades across the country, pubs do the same thing, even if its just ringin each other
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

A very small arcade in the local town centre leaves it's door open to the office, I popped my head in once trying to get some change off the bird that was in there. The walls where plastered full with CCTV Pics of various lads.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

if you are one of the priviledged few who get access to emptiers its best to not do the complete job on a machine ,especially in fecs and agcs as almost all of these arcades have been linked nationally via machine-guard.co.uk website ,an emptier will get sussed quickly anywhere the staff have a brain machine wise. example, i find my machine with a 250 hopper empty,before blindly refloating it i check the cashbox if it not brimming with coins and or notes im immediately wary ,if it happens again then im pissed and call the supplier to see if they have similar feedback from elsewhere and if there's an updated software version ,which i would expect free of charge next day delivery or the fuckin machine gets rolled back to the supplier .cctv and security is paramount to operators more than ever with the current downturn in the bussiness and all linked up operators actively share info and photos these days, so its really important for all you pros not to be too greedy with an emptier and let it refloat via the mug punters or your meal ticket will expire prematurely ,thus making you all about as happy as a xmas party at a jersey care home.
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

gambogaz1 wrote:A very small arcade in the local town centre leaves it's door open to the office, I popped my head in once trying to get some change off the bird that was in there. The walls where plastered full with CCTV Pics of various lads.
Is that shit legal? Could accuse someone as being a peado. Pics of various boys on the wall :?
how about a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray.
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

:lol: It's an over 18's only arcade.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens