New Years Eve Disaster

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
jeffvickers

New Years Eve Disaster

Post by jeffvickers »

I promise NEVER to FORCE a Money Spider EVER AGAIN.

Lost £130 on this after 1st board showed 4 SUPER STRIKES.

Beware!

Lost £50 on a full Redding Snakez.
Lost £20 on a showing CCP.
Lost £10 on a showing Yabba.
Lost £15 on a showing Rovers.
£20 involved in a CCP when stopped taking Coins, No Notey.
Lost £6 in a stone Dead Extreme in an arcade. Lost another £10 on a B3 in there.
Had a machine switched of on me before I had chance to play it (£2 Beer Money Loss).
Every other machine not due and lost price of Beer/Cola Money (£30)

£280 DOWN ON DAY.Stayed in today, just no motivation.
ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

Thats a horror show, but why force a Money Spider? :shock:
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Yeah i had a diabolical day last week and lost £150. Decided to play it safe and stick to some easy money makers to get it back, then get involved once more. Paid off today though, £135 up from just 90 mins play. Don't get involved with money spiders Jeff!
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
toby

Post by toby »

Ouch! cant have been nice ! hope it picks up soon :P but hey.. theres allways next new year eve to do better :)

Toby
Nixxy

Re: New Years Eve Disaster

Post by Nixxy »

jeffvickers wrote:I promise NEVER to FORCE a Money Spider EVER AGAIN.

Lost £130 on this after 1st board showed 4 SUPER STRIKES.

Beware!
Ouch! You've gotta be so careful if you decide to push a Money Spider. I only ever do it in one location which does not refill and even then I'll only do it if I've been able to sit and watch someone else lose a few quid before me. You simply have to key these in non-refill locations and if they only have £125 hoppers, don't play them at all as they can take the piss forever and then do a £35/£105 streak, IOUing the machine.

I dunno why, but these seem so much worse than Juggling Jackpots yet in essence they're identical machines.

Oddly one of the best times to play a Money Spider is immediately after someone has had a £35 top and walked off. The next board won't be that expensive and you'll know pretty quickly whether there's any more of the streak to be had.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

I had an OTB go for 50 then JP, this cost me the best part of 150, then it preceded to go from 85 allll the way down to 35 before I even saw a WIN.
JG

Post by JG »

Yikes. Previous NYE down the pub have always been quite good. Previous good New Year's Machines have been Big Game, Cashbuster, Caesers, Hot Stuff and Wombat. This NYE was family orientated in the house. NO fruit machines in my house. So I won nothing. My condolonces Jeff, well no, wrong word, errr, sorry to hear of your tragic loss. That sounds sarcastic, it isn't meant to be. New Years Eve should be guaranteed wins for everyone. You must have been a bit half cut going mad on a Money Spider though. I know if I was out celebrating and thought....ohhhh let's have a quick go on this heap and I got 4ss quick usually paying what - £8? probably. I'd collect and scamper. Don't tell me that's bad grammar back there, it isn't. That said I got swizzled by a JTRAR in an arcade near last credits. Thrown off going for it and no return possible the next day. Bastard thing. £17 centre from the off, so I take that back Jeff, you played aggressively and got shafted for it - hard luck.

Actually I had to sneak onto on line poker for literally thirty seconds. I couldn't go the whole of NYE without a gamble. I won 34p and quickly switched off the computer. Lucky people with easy stuff like y'know. If I'd been out and seen an OTB I'd have just kicked it a few times. Who's moaning about WIYB replacing Paycheque? Jeesus. I know which machine I'd rather play when steaming in a pub full of steamers.
RUDE

Post by RUDE »

Pah!...you call that a loss?

I chased a money spider (similar starting level) over £330 for a red MS which went flat then back to £5 block....nice.
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

ChangingStakeCancelsHold wrote:Pah!...you call that a loss?

I chased a money spider (similar starting level) over £330 for a red MS which went flat then back to £5 block....nice.
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
mattrick

Post by mattrick »

I had a bad doo also on S&L on New Years Eve. Was full and red from the off, i did about £70 in it on mega spins, then the mrs demanded that i leave the machine and sat down with her and her mates.

Was fucking great fun sat down talking about fucking curtains while watching 2 geordy goons drop the fucker :x :x :x :x
shadmun

Post by shadmun »

mattrick wrote: Was fucking great fun sat down talking about fucking curtains while watching 2 geordy goons drop the fucker :x :x :x :x
:( :o :shock: :x Nasty
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

mattrick wrote:I had a bad doo also on S&L on New Years Eve. Was full and red from the off, i did about £70 in it on mega spins, then the mrs demanded that i leave the machine and sat down with her and her mates.

Was fucking great fun sat down talking about fucking curtains while watching 2 geordy goons drop the fucker :x :x :x :x
Someone's under the thumb :lol:

There's no way i could of left it and suffered like that!
mattrick

Post by mattrick »

bigv038 wrote:
mattrick wrote:I had a bad doo also on S&L on New Years Eve. Was full and red from the off, i did about £70 in it on mega spins, then the mrs demanded that i leave the machine and sat down with her and her mates.

Someone's under the thumb :lol:

There's no way i could of left it and suffered like that!
Too bloody right and were not even married yet :roll:

Post by Guest »

best to knock back IM for a red top???
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

Well, my Girlfriend stormed out of the pub and left me,shes gone back home and hasen't seen me for 3 days.

Made £150 today though, repairs some damage.
Can probably play everyday this week now if she does'nt get back with me, savings go UP with no GF!