ladbrokes Reel King

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
andybing1978

ladbrokes Reel King

Post by andybing1978 »

Went on it today after going in on the offchance to look at the football odds for the weekend. Watched this bloke put £100 in and within 10 mins it had gone - biggest win £5

So anyway i went on it. And pretty much the same again. From £100 no win more then £5 and no feature win more then £10.

Think ill stick to the arcade from now on. Never been lucky with these bettingshop machines
itsme

Post by itsme »

That's because ther are rubbish. Stay well clear.
life is like a big shit sandwich - every day we take a bigger bite

Post by Guest »

yup....absolute horseshit!!
mashman

Post by mashman »

I had the old ding-ding-ding-ding-ding the other day for the JP altho I have to agree I stay clear of loading them bad boys up, I too have seen people put in excess of £400 into these with no return....
A fool and his money are easily parted
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

mashman wrote:I had the old ding-ding-ding-ding-ding the other day for the JP altho I have to agree I stay clear of loading them bad boys up, I too have seen people put in excess of £400 into these with no return....
£400 ?!?!?!?!?!?1?!?!? Thats NOTHING to put in without a return. Elvis's etc can go a couple of thousand with no big wins!
Bertster_ADS

Post by Bertster_ADS »

What, the Elvis machines where there are 4 or 5 machines and a main screen that you spin the dice on :? :
ob

Post by ob »

no thats the £35 one with the dice.

Crest £35 lotechs with video screens annoy me, on the one hand there is the sticker which says its compensated, but then you look at help and it says its random, this seems to happen wherever you are... WHICH IS IT>!> TBH from my experience I'd say compensated.
Taffam

Post by Taffam »

I put £50 into a reel king in ladbrokes on friday and it was gone in under 10 minutes, and I didn't even get one win, literally not even 50p, what a pile of wank

Stay well clear
Bertster_ADS

Post by Bertster_ADS »

Taffam wrote:I put £50 into a reel king in ladbrokes on friday and it was gone in under 10 minutes, and I didn't even get one win, literally not even 50p, what a pile of wank

Stay well clear
Geez, that is unreal.

This is too common nowadays. Machines just robbing the ar$e clean off ye !! :x I have given the things up, btw. Still would love to play them, but am losing too much. Been off them 6 days and counting now... :)
COASTERDESIGNERPRO1

Post by COASTERDESIGNERPRO1 »

I saw one guy put over £160 through a Party Slots reel king and get no win bigger than £30 of two reel kings, which happened twice. Then I went and played £100 through with 4/5 £15 kings. Bad machine!