Nicked

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
quizard

Post by quizard »

HorseRacingKing wrote:Life goes on and you was obviously fiddling the machine , Any empties you have or tricks is FRAUD and you should not know about them
Now there's a trolling post if there ever was one :roll:
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Fraud - An imposter, a person who makes deceitful pretences.

A mould you fit very well HRK.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
JG

Post by JG »

And that pretty much wraps up that pointless trolling diversion. Now - back to business. Come on Anfield, we're all mates here, if you've had a naughty past, no one will hold it against you. Honest. Come on what was it? You don't get previous for floating around with a refill key. Spill the beans - what was it?
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

You can burgle and if its your first offence you don't necessarily face prison.

I doubt they could put you in a cell for just a refil key.
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

Something fishy gents...Anfields spelling and grammar is not so poor usually.FACT...I think maybe his younger brother has access to his computer (with auto login/password) while he is away on holiday maybe?
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

jeffvickers wrote:Something fishy gents...Anfields spelling and grammar is not so poor usually.FACT...I think maybe his younger brother has access to his computer (with auto login/password) while he is away on holiday maybe?
That would be very sloppy police work jeff. Siezing his mum n dads laptop and not his computer :wink:
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
grandslam88

Post by grandslam88 »

anfield road wrote:I swear on me families life lads, seriously the machine went off when from behind the bar after I got the top and started collecting as I had being in there the week boefre they said that i was standing funny and me mate was sat doen guarding me.

Tehy seized me car, took bank statements (they aint froze it) took me mum and dads laptop and raided me house (well only the rooms I use). They said I aint paying you as you have robbed us I said no they held me there saying they were going to pay me a #30 10 seconds later the police arrived slammed me in the car for fraud.

This aint a wind up its the god hones truth it really is, as if I would just make something like this up??

Anyway the solictor said that if everything checks up then they will release me but it could take upto 6 months.

And then I guess I could try and sue them.

The sad thing is I cant wel dont want to work just yet?

anfield road, give brett a call he knows a few solictors as he has got off many a time. im sure he'l recommend you to one.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

and tommys made of teflon
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

look I aint fibbing, I had a Going equipped to steal charge earlier this year whilst in Lancaster.
They claimed what we had on us were electrical boxes and rods for de-frauding the machine's. Anyway they made a mockery of that case and seized me car and phone all the money etc for 7 months only up until a few months I got it all back. (they stole me TomTom and 1200 quid)

This is a different computer I have to use now which is my brothers as I used to use the laptop which was kept down stairs on the table.

I aint joking about this I am about to sign on for over christmas so I will have some money as they took all my money out of my room :o which was 2 pound. :wink:

Basically I know they have not got a case but this is the first time this has happened and I play every day so it must have just being gay coppers as they must not have had anything better to do.

And I really am telling the truth I did nothing wrong. I had to explain in the interview how to tell if a red is going to streak or how to get RR.

It was funny but now I am without a car and well cant get anywere to even try make some money.
justice For The 96
mashman

Post by mashman »

Anfield, I havn't read the whole thread but it is almost laughable that the police are doing this. I am pretty sure that even a hald decent brief could help you out, get all your stuff back and claim for wrongful arrest/deformation of character etc. They need proof that you were acting illegally and against the law - which wont be forthcoming.
A fool and his money are easily parted
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

I have said all this to me solicitor and he said that because I had a key on me they think it is for de-frauding pruposes, He said if I did not have a key on me then they couldnt.

I just cant wait for them to tell C.P.S they have seized eeverything and they have a refill key and 400 coins.

Woohoo hell of a money laundering investigation. Its that sad its funny
justice For The 96
cashino

Post by cashino »

anfield road wrote:I have said all this to me solicitor and he said that because I had a key on me they think it is for de-frauding pruposes, He said if I did not have a key on me then they couldnt.

I just cant wait for them to tell C.P.S they have seized eeverything and they have a refill key and 400 coins.

Sure u ain't watts by any chance??
I seem to remember posting about the machineguard v watts business a while back, and it sounds like exactly the same M.O. used by the police.

What you WILL need is a professional witness (if it ever goes to court which I doubt!) We at trading standards have done this before but the local authority has to be paid for our time, and it ain't cheap. The CPS should pay us for this, if prosecutions witness, or the defence otherwise.

When found not guilty, the prosecution pays the costs usually.

Put it this way, those with a professional witness seldom get convicted, as the prosecution falls to the knowledge they don't have.
PMK

Post by PMK »

anfield road wrote:I have said all this to me solicitor and he said that because I had a key on me they think it is for de-frauding pruposes, He said if I did not have a key on me then they couldnt.

So how are the note changers going? Got any stuck yet? Damn note tamper alarms. Right material? Right width? Right plastic?

You sound dodgy as f**k.
cyberface

Post by cyberface »

you dont havce to prove where you got money from unless its over a grand, then if you cant prove it they can sieze it
Dynamike

Post by Dynamike »

cashino wrote:

Sure u ain't watts by any chance??
I seem to remember posting about the machineguard v watts business a while back, and it sounds like exactly the same M.O. used by the police.

What you WILL need is a professional witness (if it ever goes to court which I doubt!) We at trading standards have done this before but the local authority has to be paid for our time, and it ain't cheap. The CPS should pay us for this, if prosecutions witness, or the defence otherwise.

When found not guilty, the prosecution pays the costs usually.

Put it this way, those with a professional witness seldom get convicted, as the prosecution falls to the knowledge they don't have.
In a criminal case where the defendant has legal aid, the legal aid will cover the costs of an expert witness if it is necessary to obtain an expert report. If they go to Court to give evidence the Court pays for that day. If you were up for some money relating offence and in Crown Court, I think it would be quite easy to get the Legal Aid order extended to pay for an expert witness.

I suppose if it did go to trial on some sort of pecuinary related charge, you'd need a Programmer to say that the way machines are programmed you can tell when they're ready to payout and for him/her to be able to explain how %s work on a fruit machine. If they were using the fact you had a key on you as evidence that you're guilty of something, you'd need the expert to explain its purpose, unless of course, the CPS know how to key Extremes :wink:

I work in a criminal defence solicitors' office in London and have a few cases involving money laundering and gambling on the go, it's all quite interesting. Anyways, if you don't like your solicitor, PM me.