Thats 'dedication'...

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
YoungKai

Thats 'dedication'...

Post by YoungKai »

Whats the most 'dedicated' thing you have ever done in the persuit of fruithappyness. I'm just wondering as currently staying up all night to catch an early opening set of pubs(don't trust myself to get up in time), then im off for a normal full day. not to hardcore i know, but it got me thinking..
harry 3

Post by harry 3 »

Not really dedication but watched two guys play a club machine for 28 hours straight. It double jackpotted in the end.
Firefox

Post by Firefox »

I bet they ended up losing! :D
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

harry2 wrote:Not really dedication but watched two guys play a club machine for 28 hours straight. It double jackpotted in the end.
oh god, imagine the smell
harry 3

Post by harry 3 »

They ended up £60 down (plus the same from half pints of coke, I imagine).
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

kai do you know mick the bag cos that seems exteme staying up all night
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

Im dedicated but have weekends off and start again monday morning at 9am.

I just use an alarm clock
justice For The 96
Istenem

Post by Istenem »

that all sounds pretty joyless to me. mind you i'm stuck at a desk so there is not much fun there either.
nobody ever wins on those things.
YoungKai

Post by YoungKai »

i don't know 'nick the bag', sounds like a character out of 50s' gangster movie though :) . i have trouble sleeping, had it all my life, so staying up is easy; once i go to sleep though im out for the count. speaking of which Im up again tonight to watch the Hatton fight,COME ON THE HIT MAN!!. Sweet dreams all
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

Yeah i wanna stay up to watch that, dont no if i can be assed though, might have to slack it and go to sleep lol
YoungKai

Post by YoungKai »

do it mate, it'll be well woth it. tipped to be the best thing since the ol' rumble in the jungle.

:)
adam the addict

Post by adam the addict »

harry2 wrote:Not really dedication but watched two guys play a club machine for 28 hours straight. It double jackpotted in the end.
i seen worse.
A guy in my town.. now before you think this sounds like a complete retard, the guy has become one of the best players i ever met. He worked out how to empty numerous machines with the Free win basis. Especially hot wheels , the lil bastard. Anyway......
A taxi rank, a good 10 years ago. had the machine Big Bucks i think. with 3 trails? nudges / cash / features .
£4 jackpot, 20p a play. it could go on small runs, i took 40 out of it a few times.. but it could be a cu*t also . This guy.. lol at the thought ..
this guy, decided to play it one day.. after putting in a good 50 quid.. he was not impressed. he knew how to play it, but , did not stop to think that if he continued there was no way he was gonna break evens. either make some back or lose a lot more. The guy spent 2 days... 48 hours.. on this machine, as taxi ranks are open 24/7 .. the only time he left that machine was to go to the kebab house next door for some munch.
48 hours ! £4 jackpot 20p play! after the 50 was lost, he attacked his mothers credit card i believe. and , in those 48 hours.. lost about 400 .
beat that ;)
The guy is a very experienced player though now.. like most of us who didnt rely on emptiers, he learnt the hard way.
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Sounds like amug to put 450 in a 4 quid machine. I understand losing the hard way but come on you can't learn any harder way than that lol.

Ive seen somene put over 200 hundred in a crystal maze, as the jp was 8 quid tokens he was playing for 4 quid repeater which was cash, it just blocked and blocked all day long. lol.
adam the addict

Post by adam the addict »

toothless11 wrote:Sounds like amug to put 450 in a 4 quid machine. I understand losing the hard way but come on you can't learn any harder way than that lol.

Ive seen somene put over 200 hundred in a crystal maze, as the jp was 8 quid tokens he was playing for 4 quid repeater which was cash, it just blocked and blocked all day long. lol.
lol. well yeah, you would have to think he is a mug. but this was 10 years ago. he had only been playing 2/3 years and woulda been about 14 years old when he made this small mistake, so not very clued up. i was about 16 and had been playing since i was 6, he would be one of those guys that watched you from behind a machine to try and work out how u keep winning . i couldnt believe it when someone told me about this , i had to ask him myself to believe it. but its true..

lol@crystal maze blocking for the £4 repeater for £200. i damn hate that machine, refused to play it , maybe a 1 gold coin in the slot in some kebab house to pass the time. even then, only one.
Drpepper

Post by Drpepper »

What did he actually expect, that he'd get the JP and it'd repeat 112 times??