Question for the big players

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
gambogaz1

Question for the big players

Post by gambogaz1 »

There's something that i've been thinking about putting for a few weeks now. Seeing as though I've had a few and feel like ten men :D I thought i'd ask it.
What do you do with your winnings. Now me personaly I give at least 50% of my winnings to the wife when I get in so that she can treat herself or the kids or get things for the house and the rest goes on drinks,losses on other days or the odd treat for myself.
But people like Anfield who seems to drive to every knook and cranny of the uk for a m/c emptiable or Deano who's making 600-1000 off cuedos/rovers and not forgetting Mr Know all edmunds battering every DOND released, Or all the boys having a heart attack over the cluedo wedge nonsense.
Theres a lot of people on here giving it very large over several things but if your making so much what the f*ck are you doing with it ? There seems to be quite a lot of young pro's on here so do you have 50k stashed away ?
I've made probably 4k this year & thats without any emptiers or decent methods, just a few rovers & a good run on reds which have now virtually all gone. So you boys should be clearing £100K easy with your knowledge and time on your hands.
Dunhamzz you say you got a well paid job for your age & you certainly have plenty of knowledge so why the ebay rubbish ?
I just can't fathom that if you've won so much money off machines that you all seem to get uptight over the slightest leak of a tiny bit of info as if your all hard up and need every penny.

Anyway tin hat on time for me :lol:
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

I dont think no 1 gives a fuck what ya do with ya money and who ya spend it on so keep that to yaself. do ya think i would playfruit for a living if i didnt make good money out of them. u need to play the good fruits and not just shit. witch bye the sounds of it that what ya do.
blackmogu

Post by blackmogu »

At the moment i'm in South Korea for a holiday, kindly paid for by a few hits here and there. I love to travel, and fruits give me the perfect means to do so without crippling me financially.
JG

Post by JG »

No dependents just yet. A lot goes towards paying the mortage, day to day living costs and a bit of savings. For me it's a very part time hobby as I work (non AWP). This year has been good, but with a large mortage + overpayment due soon, certain Spring/Summery boxed presents have been more than welcome. Jeez, I spend more time posting on here than playing. Partly as I'm playing poker as well, but I need to cut down my time on here. This board is addictive. Talking about AWPs is addictive to me, I talk about them more than I play them. This past year, I've been living a very modest life, despite my second part time hobby. If I had been born twenty years ago, I'd be a property millionaire now. Hindsight, ifs, thens. All speculative. I don't blow it on roulette, I'm sound, not in debt (bar the mortages, home + Buy to let)
Moot frachines (word disguised so that any industry bods reading this will not rechip everything) are a..............sssssssssssssssshhh.

No one is blinging about solely, directly from earnings from bloops. Some may have invested wisely and be reaping the rewards. Some treat it as bonus money. Some will spend it all and more on roulette.

Oh yeah, there's the protection money paid to 'er indoors as well.
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Nice to see a couple of sensible replies. I have no doubt some of you do well of the the fruts and prosper in life its just some of the sums been banded about mean some should be earning mega money which I find hard to accept. Streaky don't ever cut back your time spent on here as your posts are some of the most entertaining things I've ever seen.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

haha ebay rubbish was just to make some money from my desk, wasnt worth the £50 I made on it tbh, but lets be honest, its only the internet.

You wont get an answer from "big players" not a single one I know actually posts on here, as they getting nothing they dont already know out of it. A lot of them do read it tho
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

mega money WAS in tooling not playing and not even tooling anymore so i hear. playing was early 90s on club machines
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Mine just goes on all sorts of things (car, clothes, a lot of nights out, rent etc).
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

Oi Fordy why aint you passing these tips on to me!! :P :P
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

I travel 50 mile radius around where i live, i get new info from numerous players around England and share it with ones i know play for a living + are in no competition. I earn 500 a week on them on average and thats with a good power 5 atm. Rovers, reds, TAWs etc are my money earners. I spend it on car, holidays,, clothes and nights out and still have quite a few ICAs on the go.

It depends on how long you have been in the game for and if you get new info. I play prop during the day and then at night play it safe like extremes and rovers et al... no reds unless i see one being played and its red.

I do agree though that the good money is in tooling and all the other note changer etc scams. I however would just rather play them legally!!!
pierkid

Post by pierkid »

HorseRacingKing wrote:Fruit Machines are small time compared to Horse Racing , Used to earn maybe 600-900 a week on fruit machines if I was lucky and thats when there weren't as many players and more good machines but now i've got into horse racing it takes alot of time and effort to learn and earn and im currently developing a speed rating tool aswell but back on topic I have been earning around 300-400 a day in the past 2 weeks but on average around £200 a day with the odd big wins in excess of £2,000 . I think theres a guy on here called Fordy and i've earnt him a few hunderd
That would be me and the ratings are pretty good.

HorseRacingKing previously known as 105top?
stop the swag.
pierkid

Post by pierkid »

GaryChandler wrote:Oi Fordy why aint you passing these tips on to me!! :P :P
Strict confidence. :wink:
stop the swag.
matt99999

Post by matt99999 »

HorseRacingKing wrote:Fruit Machines are small time compared to Horse Racing , Used to earn maybe 600-900 a week on fruit machines if I was lucky and thats when there weren't as many players and more good machines but now i've got into horse racing it takes alot of time and effort to learn and earn and im currently developing a speed rating tool aswell but back on topic I have been earning around 300-400 a day in the past 2 weeks but on average around £200 a day with the odd big wins in excess of £2,000 . I think theres a guy on here called Fordy and i've earnt him a few hunderd

:lol: :lol: .. chug nut
Nixxy

Re: Question for the big players

Post by Nixxy »

gambogaz1 wrote:.. or Deano who's making 600-1000 off cuedos/rovers and not forgetting Mr Know all edmunds battering every DOND released ...
Don't believe everything you read :wink:
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
deano8177

Re: Question for the big players

Post by deano8177 »

Nixxy wrote:
gambogaz1 wrote:.. or Deano who's making 600-1000 off cuedos/rovers and not forgetting Mr Know all edmunds battering every DOND released ...
Don't believe everything you read :wink:
well believe me i do. and its probaly more now.