Most daunting/bobby dazzler

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..

Most daunting/bobby dazzler

Post by Guest »

Ive heard you can visably see if a machine is going to do IM eg logo is a different colour....what r the signs on these 2 machines? is it just the same tht the logo changes colour? what colour does it go? thanks

Paul
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Check out these topics for info on Bobby Dazzler. Its a clone of trailblazer:

http://fruitchat.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t= ... railblazer

Most Daunting....never seen a flash IM. Only ever had it by getting 6 crosses and turning it red. orce for JP if cash is £3/£4+ on entry, and over £5 on superboard.
Play for the JPR, not bat streak as i find this hardly ever goes for more than £25. Should cost around £20-£30 forcing from £4 starts, so at worst youll be evens. If it goes for £25, there can be decent afters. £50 and maybe small afters.

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
led

Post by led »

Got 75 off this yesterday for 40 in. Played until got super board then turned bobby dazzler pink for IM gave me 40 shots all the way to mega streak which went for 50. £5.00 later on the board again which was a no ? board got nudges for red boxes gave me fruit repeater for £25.00. As has been said clone of trailblazer but I wouldn't force it unless it was showing good cash wins to start with and mystery nudges etc.

Post by Guest »

you seem to know your stuff about bobby dazzler lol whats a no question mark board...i mean i understand its a board where u cant get a question mark but when do these occur and how can u tell...is this basically just an invincible board?? is the only way you can lose on bobby dazzler on a question mark? bcoz i dont seem to have a noticed a square tht just says lose. Also in the four corners of the feature board each corner has four squares and it u land on it..it seems to flash around it on all four corners...what does this actually do as i havent figured it out....i know some of these may sound like maybe obvious questions to you but any help or tips for bobby dazzler wud be great

Post by Guest »

What is this ive heard about the cancel button when u get shots? do you press the shots button and then hold cancel and let go when it moves onto the feature you want?? could someone explain this to me step by step as if it happened to me i wouldnt want to accidentally collect any winning or watevr. Thanks

Paul
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

You can sometimes hold cancel to pick the shot you want it to land on. Usually offers it when its buzzed, and normally on lower levels. Obviously pick the arrows, and move up a zone.

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
led

Post by led »

Pablo a no ? board is NOT invincible but it can help you get there. You can only die on a ? which is why you try to get the four corner squares not to have a ? when you get skill shuffle. Remember to use your steps well and you can use them if you land on a ?
Firefox

Post by Firefox »

pablo7uk wrote:What is this ive heard about the cancel button when u get shots? do you press the shots button and then hold cancel and let go when it moves onto the feature you want?? could someone explain this to me step by step as if it happened to me i wouldnt want to accidentally collect any winning or watevr. Thanks

Paul
Why don't you just try it?................... "I wouldn't want to accidentally collect any winning or whatever" Why wouldn't you? why don't you want to learn by yourself? Is it because you are not prepared to lose money in a machine due to your own ignorance and lack of experience?

Manu's are always bringing out new designs to confuse long term players, the basics remain the same but the subtleties will change.(Granted there are still a lot of clones of popular machines, however, as most of these are BFM's they don' really count :wink: )

My point is this, everytime a new machine comes out are you going to be posting 10 questions regarding what every button does?when your own investment would answer the question! do you want everyone else to pay for you? are you freeloading?

Not particularly pointed at you my question pablo but it was just the most convenient post to reply to for the benefit of all newbies and lurkers.

Any comments always welcome. (As long as it's not that muff diver who thinks i;ve lost my family etc!sheesh! :D )

As an aside I had a bloke come up to me the bookies the other day and inform me he had a top quality tip for all Red gaming machines.As he was blatently sharking me and really doing my tits in (tutting when the m/c killed me on numbers etc.) I listened to his "advice". Apparently when the majority of features go red i.e over half you are ALWAYS within £20 of a jackpot.

complete garbage, now would you have believed him Pablo?

Anyone Im off to the pub, happy gambling boys and girls!
Matty

Post by Matty »

:shock: :lol: what a prat! We have all had most ftrs red and you go low on a 2 and guess what it is a................. you try and force it and lose around £50 plus what did you say to him FF? Good reply jus re-read that mate ! Best advice is you have to lose a ton to win £200 8)
Gone.But not forgotton 16th Aug 2006..............

Post by Guest »

your off to the pub at 4:00 i think you need to find sumthing better to do with ur time firefox lol any way im not here for an argument...and id like to thank everyone but firefox for their useful replies. Im only asking sum simple questions so that im not uselessly throwing away my money finding out wat a button does! ive found many people on this site to be a great help but all you seem to do firefox is tell people to go use their money instead of helping people. and no im not goin to cum on the website asking what every button does evr time a new machine comes out its just ive never understood this holding cancel thing because ive nvr dared do it because ive nvr wantd to accidentally collect.
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

:roll:

Post by Guest »

in answer to ur question as well firefox i dont listen to people tht approach me while im playing as anyone would tell you they are usually talking crap and sharking you. ive had this happen to me once in a bingo club playing on £150 jackpot machine with 4 reels and he sed dont bother with the numbers and just hold the cherries...because there were 2 cherries on the winline...and i thought well bcoz its on a 10p a spin machine ill do wat he sez so he will shut up and go away when he sees tht he is wrong so i did it and of course no win spun in and he went away! which i was very pleased with coz he was very annoying lol and at one point he even pressed the buttons for me and did things i didnt want him to....im not a newbie trying to get cheats and mtrs for free firefox like you probably think....on the majority of machines i kno wat im doin and i can win a few quid here and there and make small profits i dont want to play with big amounts for big wins i play them more for fun but if anyone can tell me anything i dont kno then its welcome. like a lot of ppl on this site i have nothing to offer other than things tht have happened to me on the m/cs so i cant exactly trade info on cheats etc as i dont kno any
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

pablo7uk wrote:your off to the pub at 4:00 i think you need to find sumthing better to do with ur time firefox lol any way im not here for an argument...and id like to thank everyone but firefox for their useful replies..
Hmm, but I agreed with Firefox's reply! Nowt wrong with going to the pub at 4pm either. Try going to the Wetherspoons at Gatwick Airport when they open at 5am and criticising the 30/40 or so people you'll find in there that have just worked all night and are gasping for a bit of light relief. You'll find everyone goes to the pub at some time or other, all for different reasons. So you should accept that and get on with it.
pablo7uk wrote:..Im only asking sum simple questions so that im not uselessly throwing away my money finding out wat a button does! ive found many people on this site to be a great help but all you seem to do firefox is tell people to go use their money instead of helping people..
The problem is, pablo, that the way you pose these incessant questions on here suggests that you wouldn't dare risk a pound or two to discover the answers to these questions for yourself. We aren't here to offer you a service so that you don't have to spend anything, it's as though you want us to take the risks on your behalf and then report back. Which isn't really fair. Why don't you try pressing some of those buttons you're so worried about pressing, and let us know how you get on. That's more in keeping with the style of this message board.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
roz_m

Post by roz_m »

firefox darling i refuse to act out your fanstasies about me muff diving, i might do it for the pleasure of my beautiful boyfriend tho. xxx
Fader

Post by Fader »

quick question to see if anyone has had any luck using the number runner to good use? nearly got jackpot on it when i tried for the first time but cudnt quite manage it due to the numbers -

if you hold all 3, can slowly bring one in at a time? or do they auto move?
Chance favours the prepared mind!