Locked out!

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
JG

Locked out!

Post by JG »

Bang! Bang! Bang! The door was locked. Where was Mr. Magoo?

It was definitely well and truly locked. Had things got out of hand in there? He'd never know. On a board outside someone had chalked up 'perhaps my comments got to you' then 'what kind of comment was that?' and then '*** grow up!'

He had a feeling the comments were directed at him, but as the thread was locked up and on a bridge, he decided he'd been trolled. There was no sign of the troll however and the thread was well and truly locked up! It was raining so he couldn't chalk any comments back up. Also he felt sure he was being watched from somewhere not too far. He retreated after realising his attempts to get into the thread were futile. It was locked up with a five lever anti-zap-o-matic anti-nucleo type lock and there was no way it was budging. On his way back he nearly slipped over a double page pullout featuring Princess Diana, a huge article on the immigration crisis and a compact disc featuring a selection of songs from musicals. Gosh, I wonder who could have dropped that? he wondered.
From somewhere else someone was shouting about lines and boxes and panthers and Roy Cropper. Perhaps it was just the TV on too loud. He followed the commotion and the anger but again it was locked up. Silent G woz 'ere was chalked up. A VIP member and he couldn't get in anywhere! All bloody well locked and chained up.

He thought he'd stop off at the last thread. Dark. And locked. Someone shouting about Vicks Sinex, or Jeff Vickers of Vicks vapour rub. He noticed some menthol crystals on the floor. After trudging around in the rain he popped back home and heated up a kettle so it was almost boiling. He poured the water into a bowl and stuck a towel over his head. Inhale.....aaaaaah the menthol vapour cleared his head. perhaps next time he'd pop over to the UKFMP to see what was happenning there.
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

legend :lol:
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

Wow, sign up to wordpress.com and you can have admin rights to my blog!
silent g

Re: Locked out!

Post by silent g »

that was funny lol.
silent g woz ere lmao.
105TOP

Re: Locked out!

Post by 105TOP »

silent g wrote:that was funny lol.
silent g woz ere lmao.

izit bruv sik ya get me bruz init , i woz ere ya get me
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

I'm telling you. Silent g and Mr Magoo are windup merchants sent over from uk** to get everybodys back up. Especially mine.

Give us all something we don't know, like the Money Magic Method for example!
theoak

Post by theoak »

Dammit, I got on here after that last thread was locked! I had a few things to say myself..

I PARTICULARLY like it when people get all high and mighty about spelling mistakes, then make one in the very same sentence :lol:
Mr Magoo wrote:What would I have to be jealous about you retard, you can't even fucking spell the work jealous
Is the 'Prat' still here?