all you people are tossers and need to get a life

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
lovell99

all you people are tossers and need to get a life

Post by lovell99 »

yeh jus look in the mirror and say i play fruit machines then think to urs selfs i am so sad my life is around fruit machines i dont go out only to play fruit machines wheres the fun in that seriously, and that moderator is abit of a tosspot
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

:lol: Jog on son.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

Jealousy because you can't even do your Lucky strike
justice For The 96
theoak

Post by theoak »

Bitter little boy. You wouldnt have joined if your life didnt revolve around machines to some degree yourself.
Weyland

Post by Weyland »

Do not feed the troll. :)
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

Do not feed the troll.
never heard that before? :lol:

totaly agree with yourself.
how about a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray.
Istenem

Post by Istenem »

i am a tosser and need to get a life
nobody ever wins on those things.
Weyland

Post by Weyland »

Stevie S wrote:
Do not feed the troll.
never heard that before? :lol:
Troll: Someone who posts controversial or aggravating content on a forum, newsgroup, etc. solely for the purpose of inciting a response. This is because they need to believe they have an impact on others lives, when in truth they are pathetically sad and lonely.

Therefore, the best way to make them go away is to ignore them, hence the commonly used phrase "Do not feed the troll." :)

(sorry about that, I'll stop being a geek now :) )
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

i just think your sour as u prob work hard all week just 2 recycle it all away in some red
i got more routes than loreal
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

pickareel wrote:just 2 recycle it all away in some red
more like just to line our pockets. Its mugs like him that got us all into the game in the first place! :lol:
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

What a moby... :roll: :roll: :roll:

What did you expect to find on a site called 'FruitChat'? Something to do with French people getting fruity with felines?
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

8)
justice For The 96
Drpepper

Post by Drpepper »

I don't see how playing fruit machines is any more sad than joining up to a fruit machine discussion site just to laugh at people.
pierkid

Post by pierkid »

Would be surpirsed if the tosspot is allowed to post again.
stop the swag.
cashino

Re: all you people are tossers and need to get a life

Post by cashino »

lovell99 wrote:yeh jus look in the mirror and say i play fruit machines then think to urs selfs i am so sad my life is around fruit machines i dont go out only to play fruit machines wheres the fun in that seriously, and that moderator is abit of a tosspot
This illiterate has in his most ineloquent rant made a point;
Intrinsically, a wooden box with a load of superfluous bulbs and noises, in full public view, representing a simple program designed to relieve the player of significant sums of money whilst bombarding his senses with inane noise and lights.
The things are ubiquitous, every pub and service station has them. There are ESNs (educationally subnormals) old and young ranging through to MENSA members addicted to them. All men are equal on them. The doleite addict spunking his giro next to the MENSA man spunking his wages/credit limit/overdraft leaves an indistinct view to the onlooker. Two socially isolated saddos, probably ashamed of their habit.

Some more socially aware players will justify their habit with extended and self-deceiving claims to others that they always win, and give the impression that their 'knowledge' is superior in monetary value to the non-players' earning capacity via their job/career/educational qualification. They will excuse their hours of play with a smug inference that they are earning free money and beating the system, so you should understand etc..

As I stated in my previous posts, I had played irregularly, and had that shocking experience with the £1 s16's after enjoying the £2 versions. I haven't played since. The shock has still not worn off. I never intended NOT to play again at all, I just haven't had the will to. Let's face it, despite nudge-wink hints from certain self-important addicts here, there are very few genuine systems and emptiers out there. There will be fewer in future.
The golden age of the 90's is long gone. face it. The programmers and manufacturers have won, with OUR help, via the forums etc.

Now out of the proverbial fish factory, I can see how much it stank. How much I stank. Saturday afternoons dossing on the sofa, reading a good book, footie on the radio. no caffeine poisoning, stupid conversations with the socially retarded in arcades. No black fingers. Loads of cash in the arse pocket, but no will to spend it on machines. I WANT a good game, a good machine experience, but it's obvious now that is almost impossible.

I would assume the illiterate who made the thread is self-parodying, he sounds like another who left the fish factory.