machines abroad

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
phillox

machines abroad

Post by phillox »

hi all, im new to to the forum.
not a massive player, just like to have a go with a few quid every now and again when im out.
the question i have is why do there not seem to be machines in clubs and bars abroad in busy resorts? i have been to greece and spain recently and not seen any.
cheers
Slug For A Butt

Post by Slug For A Butt »

Or even worse, I was in Cologne, Germany recently and there were bandits aplenty. But bugger me sideways and call me Sally if any of them made any sense. 12 of us were giving 'em a go and not one of us could understand the bloody things, they were just full of different colours and no features or trails that made anything like sense... even worse than having no machines at all.
harry 3

Post by harry 3 »

A lot of European countries have a great aversion to gambling, especially Christian countries like Spain and Italy.
Cardinal Sin

Post by Cardinal Sin »

I was in Barcelona a couple of years ago and there were hunners of machines - including arcades. They might as well have been in Swahili for the amount I understood of them