bye bye bandit

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
itsme

bye bye bandit

Post by itsme »

the tote sport up near me has just removed the two fruits they had. they made way for two more fobt's.

just thought i'd let you know.

i asked if they were getting anymore and they said thats it now, no more fruits in tote.

let me know if your totes have done the same, i suppose they will,just a matter of time.
life is like a big shit sandwich - every day we take a bigger bite
Drpepper

Post by Drpepper »

All the Hills round here have too.
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

tote here still got a money spider at the moment, prob will go though never seen it get played.
ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

Yeah, tote and laddies are the only bookies with m/c's that I know of now. And if they are now allowed more than 4 (?) FOBT's they'll change in favour of the new £500ers
Terry Tibbs

Post by Terry Tibbs »

they'll get switchable content - 4 cabinets offering either FOBT games or the new types (B2/B3 i think its called)
you don’t just jump into bed with Terry Tibbs, you take Terry Tibbs out to lunch, you wine and dine him, you give him an oil massage then he gives you 1950 if you’re lucky!
prizeguy

Post by prizeguy »

fruit machines awps old style definately on way out, same up here still the odd machine located in city centre bookies all the ones out of town got rid of their machines last week to cater for new laws on Saturday. Even in busy city arcades lucky to see 3 hi tech awps these days. Still going strong in pubs at moment but will no doubt change.

If I was a bookie I wouldnt have one if it meant it was denying space for a fobt. What do awps on average make per week in bookies?

One bookie in a busy city centre told me there was barely £100 profit a week from their bandit
Hangman21

Post by Hangman21 »

checked out two corals recently they have got rid of their bandits aswell
Scott

Post by Scott »

not seen a m/c in a corals for years, as said above fobt's turnover is far greater than the fruits, thats why they get rid. still got the odd m/c floating in the bookies near me but very rare.
Cobwebs 👆
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

Its not about "Amusement" anymore.

Its A HARD GAMBLE

Post by Guest »

we live in sum crazy-assed,loco times gringos.....its all about the hit n hope...hit n hope baby!!!!!!
bowie

Post by bowie »

Extreme Eddie wrote:not seen a m/c in a corals for years, as said above fobt's turnover is far greater than the fruits, thats why they get rid. still got the odd m/c floating in the bookies near me but very rare.
All the ones near me had them till about a week before 1st September, 35 pounders too, all the Ladbrokes still have there's too, even an unchipped 4 reeler till a few weeks ago.
Scott

Post by Scott »

got the odd william hill and one tote bookies near me with a fruit in, anything else is roulettes near me.
Cobwebs 👆