Anyone play in Guildford?

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Dunhamzzz

Anyone play in Guildford?

Post by Dunhamzzz »

I've just got myself a new job in Aldershot (nr Guidlford) I was just wondering if any1 on here is from those areas at all?
harry 3

Post by harry 3 »

Theres a massive arcade in Aldershot. terrible %ages though.
Max

Post by Max »

used to go to Surrey Uni, so used to. live 20 mins away now so not that often. havent been in for a while. not much of a selection last time i went in. think there was a OAR and LAB, but not much ealse to get excited about. oh there was a club DOND in Rileys

max
waveneyh1

Post by waveneyh1 »

HI

I play in Aldershot would be good to meet up as I am quite happy with the pubs I go to at the mo, I have good pub knowledge of Guildford.

I am guessing you are Army??
mjd

Post by mjd »

they film, Top gear in Guildford
boom
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

waveneyh1 wrote:HI

I play in Aldershot would be good to meet up as I am quite happy with the pubs I go to at the mo, I have good pub knowledge of Guildford.

I am guessing you are Army??
Sure, will be cool to get to know the area. It wont be for another month at least though.

Not army, I'm a web developer 8)
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

re: Guildford

I've had a wander round Guildford before - it's a decent enough place; I've always felt it's a real candidate for the Kiddies-wasting-pounds-on-Friday-nights type of town, and a big race ensues on the Saturday to raid the loaded machines.

Not masses of pubs, which is annoying for a big town - but if you wander into the outskirts, there're plenty of village pubs with machines that aren't generally covered.

I played my very first Top Giza in Guildford and got my very first £75 top :)
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

haha dunham in the army priceless,u shall be missed tho my partner in crime
Dynamike

Post by Dynamike »

I'd imagine it's a great place to play if you have a car, there's loads of little villages outside Guildford which are probably ripe for the picking and last on the rechips map.
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

harry2 wrote:Theres a massive arcade in Aldershot. terrible %ages though.
I was in there last night.

Infact for a small town, there're a lot of fruities...

The 'Amusetime' arcade just opposite the station is like a fruit machine museum; what haven't they got in there!

I played a few machines in the Agora arcade (the Monopoly 4-seater is still switched off) and had my first go on a Rainbow Riches - quite liked it as I had a couple of £25 lines and a Road To Riches feature pay me £35. Turned my £150 into £220 :)

The new Barcrest in the Goose pub - I think it was called 'Sudden Impact £35 Streaker' or something .. looked like a direct clone of Slider - anyone played it?
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

Just got here, the arcade near the station is pretty good for classic £5ers!

you'll have to PM me when your about Nixxy, would be cool!

Where is this big arcade? Is its that big bar/pool/arcade place? "word of mouth"? There are quite a few hits around here, no1 local I dont think.

Though ther were some guys around lastnite going around and jsut emptying all the noteys on the fruits.