Simpons Beer Guide

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
SAFCFAN

Simpons Beer Guide

Post by SAFCFAN »

can somebody please tell me how to play these machines chers
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

Don't give the arcade owners your money, Son!
fightstar

Post by fightstar »

I guess you mean duff beer guide

Bonus is the easiest way to get on the board, one on the board look what is one below and one above the reel as landing on "up&under" is same as superhold

i usually aim for "choose a nudge feature" where the machine spins in reels and give a certain amount of nudges and up to you when you select.

But you can hold one two or 3 reels at a time, allowing the chance to get hidden features which is usually £4 or £5

theres some basic for ya
Scott

Post by Scott »

stop n step... leave it too stop itself if you have a blue bar middle reel, if its a red bar then crush it. needs too be numbering though.
Cobwebs 👆
fightstar

Post by fightstar »

Explain please?
Scott

Post by Scott »

play for mixed bars, you want the blue or red bar on the middle reel, if its the blue bar then play for stop n step, collect it and it and leave it too time out for jackpot.

if you get the red bar on the middle reel then again play for stop n step, collect it then keep your finger on the middle hold button and crush it [jump it] and it gives you jackpot also, by numbering i mean look at the number reel when your spinning the reels [not on the board] and you need too see a 1 or 12 for these methods too work. very old cheat, very old machine.
Cobwebs 👆
Trail Boost

Post by Trail Boost »

wouldn't even listen to the stop and step to be honest not seen one not chipped for years shame really
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

Extreme Eddie wrote:if you get the red bar on the middle reel then again play for stop n step, collect it then keep your finger on the middle hold button and crush it [jump it] and it gives you jackpot also
it usually slips past
Scott

Post by Scott »

i'm talking 8-9 years back now, if there all chipped the fair enough but it won't cost too much too set it up :wink:

arcades and the coast is the only place ive seen these for years and would probably walk past it too be fair :)
Cobwebs 👆
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

Never had more than £25 off moes taver on the £25 version. I just play for lines and hope to get hi-doh cash as I have filled it twice all the way to the top fir £75
justice For The 96
Scott

Post by Scott »

was'nt roll out the barrell jackpot too if the jp symbol was 1 above the win line? again you had too jump it so probably chipped out.
Cobwebs 👆
theoak

Post by theoak »

yes on roll out the barrel. Im pretty sure the stop and step feature was on grapes? (not red bar), but would indeed slip 8/10 times. feature one from top was 'firemans' lift true skill for JP. If pushing, just go for the five high/los for invincible. 'roll on' or whatever it was called was usually used to help achieve this was was also good for getting to the feature one from top.

the bonus sometimes slowed down, choose mystery nudge for jp/big win.

you can also play for choose a nudge, but dont go for £4 or £5!! red lines is oiften obtainable from this.
theoak

Post by theoak »

actually loved this machine, sounds and features were good. emulated?
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

Yeah hold the reels on choose a nudge red lines 8/10.

dont know why im talking about this as its extinct now lol
justice For The 96
JG

Post by JG »

Classic machine. Roll out the barrel was never chipped out as far as I remember. Still a few on £5 jackpot loafing about. Good machine.
Never had more than £25 on Moe's Tavern either on the £25s. Is it possible without deliberatly buzzing up the machine?
Never had the £75 on hi/d'oh cash, best was up to triples on a £15er.