cornation street

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
maverick69

cornation street

Post by maverick69 »

rolled this 25 jp machine for 135 absolutlly buzzing its tits off, ne one ever rolled one this much ? i doubt it
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

Corrys paying me £100,000 a year mate

<<<<<<<<<<<<<-----------------------------------------------------
rollem

Post by rollem »

Do you mean 100,000 pence a year? Which would be a fair comment as these hardly roll. There shite!
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

rollem wrote:
Do you mean 100,000 pence a year? Which would be a fair comment as these hardly roll. There shite!
agreed
theoak

Post by theoak »

I think you lot may have missed a not too subtle joke there.
Firefox

Post by Firefox »

LOL! that's pretty good! Go back and look at his avatar. :D

Corry £135? hmm,i;m pretty doubtful here. We have one sited in the pub where i work, I play it quite a lot. Generally I win. (Between £8 and £15 on average) only once have i had £75.

JP, slow down repeat and then normal repeat.

when we first got it it was common for a forced jackpot or ms to go for 50.That just does not happen anymore, forced pots usually don;t repeat and only give about £10 in afters. i.e 40 or 50 in and only about 35 out.

Can I have a breakdown of your £135 win please?

if anyone is interested i no longer force a pot out of it, if it comes from superhold, having extra life, no lose corners then fair enough.If not , red cash plus bonus chances usually reap a profit.

one of the few m/c's out there where you can manipulate a pot off multiple steps. (It doesn't like this AT ALL! though. :D can suck £12 for a board afterwards.(common!) )
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

mega streak on red twice for 50, then normal jp no repeat then red 7's which i collected, thats it full roll
nigeswindon25

Post by nigeswindon25 »

are there two versions of corry out there as the one i have is mazooma which is a clone of gbc where force for top and sss to return ?as i couldnt imagine this one even streaking as every time its done the sss of the bonus it just does totally after.be a case of a reforce for another jp
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

nigeswindon25 wrote:are there two versions of corry out there as the one i have is mazooma which is a clone of gbc where force for top and sss to return ?as i couldnt imagine this one even streaking as every time its done the sss of the bonus it just does totally after.be a case of a reforce for another jp
That'll be the one called Rovers Return. I don't like either of them!
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Deas92

Post by Deas92 »

Had 100 roll after 70 in. refused 1 million nudges once and 25 cash once. Eventually took 25jpr (would not give mega streak). Jp, slow down repeat, Jp, slow down repeat...
theoak

Post by theoak »

I tend to avoid these machines like the plague, I remember taking a red fetuare once, the zone below the top. which looked similar to Reel Magic, it had something to do with what was showing on the reels, but I was fully baffed and ended up with some shocker of a win, knowing id fucked up somehow..
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

There are surprisingly good features on the barcode and on the super board. Knowing to take which ones will help, but in contrast there are some shocking features as well.

The only way to play these is to get one board and try and get a quick steal. If it shows, 2 steps or more, then go for it.