Strike of a luck

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Johnny Boy

Strike of a luck

Post by Johnny Boy »

Just wandered what kind of luck most people have had on machines - the kind of moment when you think your luck is in for the day.

You tend to hear a lot of how much i lost, or how much for a board, so wanted to read somethin positive.

Couple of moments i had to laugh at are;

Walking up to a machine and dropping it on your first pound (has happened twice this week on the same machine).

walked past a legal tender and noticed that all the trail helds were lit to the last one - stuck £1 in and bang it went to 99 nudges - used recyled wins and walked away with 68 quid from that pound.

First one was when i didnt really have that much experience on machines, was on a ferry to france and me and a mate dropped a 250JP off £2 each.

Oh, and i love being in a pub during luch - watching all those people who think their it piling all the money in them, and have to rush back tp work - easy pickings.

How about everyone else ??
One last pound
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

best i had was a few months ago and wait for it on a bellfruit (oh no)
think its called dough selecta
anyway had won quite a bit on other m/c's so thought i would try a board
put a pound in straight on the board first credit and it goes im
and mega streak goes for £75 not played on one since
rocket

Post by rocket »

Think I've told this one before but never mind...

Once went into a local village club of some residents who live down in somerset. I was about 15 or 16, just starting to play fruities (yes I know I shouldn't have been), and they had some kind of club machine, £250JP but with an LED 'cashpot' in the middle at £150.

My uncle & dad don't play and were giving it all the 'you're wasting your money, a waste of time', and then being clever my uncle goes 'right go on then heres two quid. go and waste my money, go on, you'll see they're pointless.

First spin: Naff all
Second Spin: Naff all
Third spin: WOAH!!! *cashpot* *cashpot* *cherry* *cashpot*
AND... ONE NUDGE!!!

So i nudged in the third cashpot and I dropped the £150.....from a stake that wasn't even mine!! That shut those two up!
COASTERDESIGNERPRO1

Post by COASTERDESIGNERPRO1 »

Very good rocket.
rocket

Post by rocket »

yes but the question is....if it was you, would you have given them all, or a share of the money, or kept it for yourself?!
king_conspiracy

Post by king_conspiracy »

I stuck a 2 quid coin in a fortune 200 slotto and dropped it it rolled in 6 bars which was 200 quid. then what followed was another 80quid of reel wins...

£280 off £2.

Very rare happenings. Still its nice when it does happen...

More often than this though i'll have a day when i go out with a tenner and gradually build up winnings to over a ton... That happens quite a bit.

That MS was lucky Mr Red, bellfruits are fucking awful machines....So tight.

matt.
Matty

Post by Matty »

Bellfruit mega streaks etc i find very good! Like you get one jackpot it rpts or next board IM, but got to say there wank everyother time! :lol:
Gone.But not forgotton 16th Aug 2006..............
COASTERDESIGNERPRO1

Post by COASTERDESIGNERPRO1 »

I would have given him 25%. As he said 'right go on then heres two quid. go and waste my money, go on, you'll see they're pointless'.

But you still won the money, so a large proportion is rightfully yours in my opinion.
mjd

Post by mjd »

loads of times Had £25 or top streak from a hellraiser / VIU etc.. first board off £1 - £5..
boom
Johnny Boy

Post by Johnny Boy »

Had this happen to me yesterday too.

Walked into the bar, got a drink etc, then stuck a quid in cabin fever ( i know its shit), and up pops repeat YES - NO for 7squid, well it repeated which was nice !! What wasnt nice, was the guy on the bandit next to me thought it was rightfully his, at it was him who had left the repeat without realising.

I swiftly told him to fuck off, feeling brave you may say ?? Nope, just had a few more friends with me than he did at the time ;)
One last pound
Matty

Post by Matty »

Yeah it's true! I had a wee strike of luck yesterday, ive not played machines in 3 weeks and watched some guy put about 50 into SKR,

He left and i put £10 in for a top of £50 not too bad at all :lol:
Gone.But not forgotton 16th Aug 2006..............
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Am I alone in thinking this thread should be called 'Stroke of Luck', not Strike?!

:roll:
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
BFK

Post by BFK »

No, I agree also.
silent g

Post by silent g »

agreed,
and cabin fever shit ??? dont agree.

i had a lucky day out with a skill player i'll call DK.
i was meant to be driving and him playing but he got too smashed and i ended up playing lol.
played a monopoly(clue clone) didnt put much in,
got sss for £140 sss for £70 the £17 cp rpt fot £68 and a empty hopper.

ive seen a player go skint on a crazy cobra and have his last £1 that wouldnt go in, he asked me to swap his coin and he lost it, i tried the dodgy £1 and it went in and gave pot off safe cash win and he wasnt happy lol (didnt sort him out either lol)

ive had gatw 1st boards alot, latest being a bankjob which went £140.

ive had very lucky days but never lost even close to £100 :)
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Youv never lost £100 thats a lie