Turbo Gamble

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Johnny Boy

Turbo Gamble

Post by Johnny Boy »

hey

Now this thread does relate to a section s16 machine how-ever does apply to 25jp !!

Was playing a machine called crazy fruits? 250jp, and after £20 in landed on turbo gamble red which i took. It started on a 5 and i gambled to £50, i was amazed it went this high and took it. The next gamble was to 250 or 25 - the question is what would everyone else of done ?

on a 25jp i try to gamble all the way cos then its all or nothing, but if you put it into context of a 25jp, its being stuck on £5 gambling to 25 which is a huge jump.

Dont play these machines much, what would you have done ? lol
One last pound
Nixxy

Re: Turbo Gamble

Post by Nixxy »

Johnny Boy wrote:The next gamble was to 250 or 25 - the question is what would everyone else of done ?
With a gamble like that, where you stand to lose £25 of your winnings on the chance of gaining an extra £200, I'd go for it without a doubt.

I will not die wondering!
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy

Post by Guest »

The point is,to some people losing £25 is a lot of money,to some it is not.
Personally i would have gambled also, as the ratio of loss/gain is well weighted in your favour.BUT if you were in profit an amount valueble to you-you done the right thing in my opinion.
Good question anyway(gets people thinking),well punted,hope if it happens again you take the gamble and let us all know how you done. :D
drop the lot

Post by drop the lot »

i once played a clubber called hells bells regular the block for the cashpot was £68 but would it gamble to the jp( 1 gamble after the cashpot ) would it feck.......safe option £50 in the sky rocket..gamblers option £25 loss and a recycle to -£££££.........
I love it when a plan comes together
mjd

Post by mjd »

yeah, its a massive tempter to lose.. its too much of a jump, Take your £25!

It reminds me of Super Cash Gamble on Pony express.. I always gamble, but it rarely gives a tenner.. 250 quid? no chance.

Unless club machines are different to AWPs and GIVE jackpots!
boom
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

It won't give it, so you were right to take it.

Had exactly the same thing happen to me on a club Lockbuster a few years back. Turbo gambled from £1 to be left with teh same options. Took the £50, as i knew it would never go up.

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Johnny Boy

Post by Johnny Boy »

Cheers everyone,

Know what everyone means but dont play s16 often as heard how random and long winded they can be- it wasnt the fact of cash flow, it was that i was on holiday and if it went tits up i couldnt be arsed being stuck on it for hours to try and get a larger win.

Plus the machine seemed bit shit lol
One last pound
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

Johnny Boy wrote:Cheers everyone,

Know what everyone means but dont play s16 often as heard how random and long winded they can be- it wasnt the fact of cash flow, it was that i was on holiday and if it went tits up i couldnt be arsed being stuck on it for hours to try and get a larger win.

Plus the machine seemed bit shit lol
crazy fruits £250 isnt a section 16, its just an awp club machine..

its not random at all... its fully % ratio controlled