Do Fruits have sleep mode?

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
MarkyMarkUK

Do Fruits have sleep mode?

Post by MarkyMarkUK »

Hi Guys,

Just ordered my first Fruit Machine. Have been reading these forums with great interest (and learning). I understand that it's best to leave the machine plugged in and turned on so the internal battery can re-charge (hope I got that right?).
I'm just worried that by leaving it on, the lights will be dancing and flashing throughout the night, and sound FX play! Maybe I'm wrong?
So is there an option that puts these into sleep mode like a computer can? Don't want the battery to go flat. I've just ordered a Barcrest MPU6 Hot as Hell.
thanks for any advice or clarification
buzzer

Post by buzzer »

somemachineshave options to turn off attract mode sounds and ive seen some machines where the light change profile so the lights are dimmed when machine is not in use. not sure about mpu6's right enough.

the easiest method would be to leave the machine in collector mode, most lights go out in this mode and it aon't make any sounds, but battery willl charge anyways..
MarkyMarkUK

Post by MarkyMarkUK »

thanks for reply. I'm sore I will understand collector mode once the machine arrives. quite excited as never owned one before
Stubble

Post by Stubble »

Most new deals come with a sleep mode. If anyone puts a £1 in from one week to the next it wakes up.
spa

Post by spa »

I wouldn't worry too much about leaving it on. Had many machine over the years. If the battery is good, it will hold charge for ages! I'd expect if you played it just once a week and turned it off every time you would be fine.