mazooma stir crazy

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
mickums

mazooma stir crazy

Post by mickums »

hi my name is mick, I have recently been given a mazooma stir crazy machine . which when I first started it up it came up with mux error 31 ,but now will not load a tall. I see this says its a multiplex alarm-row check lamp strobes. perhaps someone can point me in the right direction as to what I should be looking at many regards mick
buzzer

Post by buzzer »

check the lamp plugs are plugged in correctly to the board.

if its a scorp 4 board, it easy to miss a pin when connecting up the lamps, that aside it could be anything from a faulty board to a wiring fault.

could be a difficult fix if you are a novice (no offence) and don't have access to parts..
mickums

Post by mickums »

buzzer wrote:check the lamp plugs are plugged in correctly to the board.

if its a scorp 4 board, it easy to miss a pin when connecting up the lamps, that aside it could be anything from a faulty board to a wiring fault.

could be a difficult fix if you are a novice (no offence) and don't have access to parts..
thanks for the quick response. I have checked all fuses and connections to the main board. it will load and take coins and play. but every couple of minutes the alarm will sound and message error 31 will flash up.
the other thing is it is very loud, and I cannot see anyway of turning down the sound, regards mick