BAR X 7 electrocoin

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
griff50

BAR X 7 electrocoin

Post by griff50 »

Now this may be sensitive so delete if it is but I am wondering if any one on here has any technical info or knowledge that can satisfy my curiosity.

Sometimes these machines 'stick' on a cycle. It can be a winning cycle or a losing one, but it is then possible to re-set them back to normal play by turning them off then on again. My question is..What factors influence them sticking into this cycle, sometimes a massive streak which will run until they are empty, and then once they are re-filled, having been switched off by the arcade in the process, the run is lost. Or other times a massive take with no win at all?

Any answers would be appreciated .
PM if necessary.

Thanks
4 rules of gambling:

1) Discipline
2) Patience
3) Never play above your bankroll
4) Know when you're beaten
Roll_With_It_Russ

Post by Roll_With_It_Russ »

Don't play them myself, from what i understand its opening for refill that stops a streak, what effect this has on the rtp I don't know or payout cycle.

essentially if you must play these you have to be sure that you will get the refill via coin slot.
Roll_With_It_Russ

Post by Roll_With_It_Russ »

Don't play them myself, from what i understand its opening for refill that stops a streak, what effect this has on the rtp I don't know or payout cycle.

essentially if you must play these you have to be sure that you will get the refill via coin slot.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

These can do long runs of wins and go empty if the hopper wasn't full, they can do several series of holds and roll in wins in sets of 3 wins in a row..

Every now and again they do a special streak

This streak seems like it is pre-programmed in and it saves for them over a very long time,
Depending on how much they are played we found on the £25 versions that you might see the streak once or twice a year... Probably less on the higher stake/prize ones

The full streak is indicated by the machine making the first part of the nudges sound fx after the third reel stops and then either giving the win on the win line or nudges or hold, every spin will either be a win or connect to a win until the machine goes into IOU mode, any kind of refill would be at this point and the streak would have stopped

On the old £25 jackpot ones you could manipulate it to give an extra £70ish by making sure the hopper was completely full when the streak has just started so you can keep track of the hopper balance, once the hopper gets really low you add coins after each win to make the hopper has enough to pay each win delaying the IOU until the 3xjackpot roll in or for a bit less the 3x £15 (this only worked if the streak was triggered in manual play mode)
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

I've had that streak myself about 5 or 6 times and witnessed about 10 more, after the IOU I've heard of £500-£1000 going in without it paying anything apart from the lowest win literally a few times before it goes back to 'normal'