Need help if fruit machine brakes down

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
chris_newton

Need help if fruit machine brakes down

Post by chris_newton »

Hi all

I had a fruit machine a few years ago and loved it, thing was after about a year it developed a fault and i couldn't get anyone to fix it. I am certain it will have been an easy fix but unfortunately i had to scrap it.

I am looking to get another one in the next few months but my fear is that if something goes wrong i will be in the same position.

I live in the Teesside area and was wondering if i get one and it develops a fault if anyone on here would be able to help me out, obviously i would pay!

I really want to get another one but only if i know if something does go wrong i will be able to get it fixed.

Thanks all

Chris
lee

Post by lee »

You will get help from like minded people on here,as we all have the same interest
Stubble

Post by Stubble »

Wow.... Nothing like a forward thinking purchase. Maybe I could offer you some sort of insurance, and throw in a free signed photograph of the back of my head?
chris_newton

Post by chris_newton »

lee wrote:You will get help from like minded people on here,as we all have the same interest
Thanks yea I was on this forum before and I know it's a helpful place, but I mean if something mechanical breaks on it, something that simple advice can't fix. I just don't want to be in the same situation as before... As for stubbles answer.. Yea real helpful that!
spa

Post by spa »

Most of the time these fixes are easy ones. About 90% of the issues I have ever had were fixed by swapping the main board.

Just picked up an old fortune 500 sold as not working, still running on section 16. Been in a garage for years! Swapped the main board out, working again.
bogz2000

Post by bogz2000 »

I live in hampshire and wish i had asked this question, i cant get mine out of free play mode. Hope you get some luck finding someone Chris :)
lee

Post by lee »

If its in free play or demo mode it has to be a door switch connection i would have thought
chris_newton

Post by chris_newton »

bogz2000 wrote:I live in hampshire and wish i had asked this question, i cant get mine out of free play mode. Hope you get some luck finding someone Chris :)

Thanks it would be nice to know I could get it fixed should it go wrong