Thick as shit tools...

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

^^^ haha
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

superfeature wrote:If you're making money round Leicester then fair play and your welcome to it and good luck. But there is no need to be so cocky about it saying Leicester is "fat" because you can easily plug a triple, double or a golden game. However, when you can say you can play machine x without plugging it then you will have the right to "shine me on" on fruitcake....
Plug triples?lol I'd rather eat shit,and Leicester is 1 of the best areas to play machines
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

Thinks he's a sick guy because he can play a powerplay lol
Mike25

Post by Mike25 »

I don't very often play around Leicester, but on a recent trip to the Mecca there I made just under £2000 profit in around 10 hours. I fancied a pint after and went to the pub opposite with a double chance and a triple. I assumed no players had been around as the Mecca had been so good, but the triple was dead. I was left wondering if the triple player was barred from the Mecca, or didn't realise the potential profits attainable from bingo halls at the time, or perhaps a lucky punter had spawned a £100 box.
JG

Post by JG »

Did you play the Juice? Or the Double Chance? You're my 'local hero'.

I focused on bongo halls in the NW with an accomplice or two. Birmingham, Leicester, Derby, Cov, Notts etc I left untouched.

I popped into the Gala Melon up near the walls by the grave. The manager told me that this last month has brought in lots of new sign ups from the 18-30 male demographic in fact almost as many as signed up over the whole of 2014. Hmmm.

How was Freeman's Park? Phat obviously. I've escaped the Gala Nazis, but fear I may have been snared last minute by Mecca intelligensia. So Freeman's Park is a no go for now. Orange menu obv. Was that Martians on the far right back wall still on 100 100 100? Reset about 8 weeks ago.

Did you have the Big Reds out? There's a guy on a motor scooter who always plays until he wins. It's usually shit. Last time I bothered 150ish deep for back to back combos and I felt VERY privileged with that result.

As for pub fruits, keshie is just winding you up. Everyone knows Leicester is burnt to a crisp. Evington Extreme not sure I cba with.
JG
AG35

Post by AG35 »

Yeah i passed through hinkley about 3 months ago, whoever smashed that area the day before take a bow.

Burnt to a crisp indeed
superfeature

Post by superfeature »

Oscar wrote:This Superfeature seems quite a lively character.

Perhaps a nocturnal user of recreational intoxicants of some description.
Struggle sleeping to be fair friend...
xbox live gamertag = THE lHAMBURGLER.

(add me for big firefight on call of duty 4 or 5)
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Give kesh respect superfeature or your buttons will soon be broken! The east anglian destroyer will prob become the leicester destroyer!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
Mike25

Post by Mike25 »

JG wrote:Did you play the Juice? Or the Double Chance? You're my 'local hero'.

I focused on bongo halls in the NW with an accomplice or two. Birmingham, Leicester, Derby, Cov, Notts etc I left untouched.

I popped into the Gala Melon up near the walls by the grave. The manager told me that this last month has brought in lots of new sign ups from the 18-30 male demographic in fact almost as many as signed up over the whole of 2014. Hmmm.

How was Freeman's Park? Phat obviously. I've escaped the Gala Nazis, but fear I may have been snared last minute by Mecca intelligensia. So Freeman's Park is a no go for now. Orange menu obv. Was that Martians on the far right back wall still on 100 100 100? Reset about 8 weeks ago.

Did you have the Big Reds out? There's a guy on a motor scooter who always plays until he wins. It's usually shit. Last time I bothered 150ish deep for back to back combos and I felt VERY privileged with that result.

As for pub fruits, keshie is just winding you up. Everyone knows Leicester is burnt to a crisp. Evington Extreme not sure I cba with.
Er, that's a lot of questions JG. No I didn't play the others games, the DC was being played and I'm not particularly fond of Juice. Freemans Park was the Mecca I was talking about, and I didn't play the Big Reds, even though it did look lonely there by itself. I wouldn't normally have taken so much, but there was no heat whatsoever so I decided to make hay. I don't remember seeing a Martians maxed out, but I didn't check every unit.

For your information, the Gala in Cov next to the Bus station wasn't very good for me. I remember the Parties seemed totally partied out, with Elvis on his last legs, and the sound of 70's disco seemed a distant memory. Some of the other places you mentioned were OK though.
superfeature

Post by superfeature »

Glendale wrote:Give kesh respect superfeature or your buttons will soon be broken! The east anglian destroyer will prob become the leicester destroyer!
I won't sleep a fucking wink for fucking days.....
I choose my next sentence both carefully and wiseley...
GO FUCK YOURSELF...

superfeature

Post by superfeature »

End of day I began this thread to tell a laughable story about a tool yet every reply that has been written that I have found annoying is from a tool.... Ironic don't we think....
End of day fellas we will never ever see the days of 2009-2011 back ever, yet I'm getting shit off some nappy fresh arsewipe tool who has been slotting for 2 years..
I hope this game does end soon and then we can all blame people like "doingthem" who thinks he the main man because he don't have to draw dole anymore since he won his first £100...

END OF

doingthem

Post by doingthem »

Glendale wrote:Give kesh respect superfeature or your buttons will soon be broken! The east anglian destroyer will prob become the leicester destroyer!
Crawl back under your rock you boring nonce,haven't broke buttons in ages now well over a year or 2,dunno why your on about travelling the UK.....your moped isnt allowed on motorways lol
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

superfeature wrote:End of day I began this thread to tell a laughable story about a tool yet every reply that has been written that I have found annoying is from a tool.... Ironic don't we think....
End of day fellas we will never ever see the days of 2009-2011 back ever, yet I'm getting shit off some nappy fresh arsewipe tool who has been slotting for 2 years..
I hope this game does end soon and then we can all blame people like "doingthem" who thinks he the main man because he don't have to draw dole anymore since he won his first £100...

END OF
All I said is Leicester is a good area,which it is,and under what assumption do I claim dole money? Bit of a childish response don't you think?what's next?mum jokes?are you going to say that your dad is better on triples than my dad?if playing machines is that bad and the game is fucked then by all means go and do something else no1 is holding a gun to your head
superfeature

Post by superfeature »

doingthem wrote:Crawl back under your rock you boring nonce,haven't broke buttons in ages now well over a year or 2,dunno why your on about travelling the UK.....your moped isnt allowed on motorways lol
Well said doingthem.... Apologies for the "dole" comment...
Feel free to come Leicester anytime, you are more than welcome. Infact if your here today then come to the local hero flaming inn where il be attempting the trash can challenge for the 4th time at around 3pm after i put Mecca ont bricks...

JG

Post by JG »

FYI Glendale was being sarcastic, he doesn't see eye to eye with doingthem.

Two questions, what is the trash can challenge? And what will you be playing in t'Mecca?

Three questions, P H used to love that Mecca, in fact that's where I first met him, I never see him in there now, is he barred?
JG