Bingo!

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
JG

Bingo!

Post by JG »

Hi guys!

I've got all the bingo reserved until 11pm. Grannies giving me daggers. I'm not going to take the card off the bingo until 11pm, then they can play the Early Bird Teaser Link. Main session will be at midnight.
JG
moterwayplayer

Post by moterwayplayer »

Dafaq
Drpepper

Post by Drpepper »

love a good cryptic clue
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

Bingo halls have given me a very unfavourable opinion of women of a certain age. Of course any man that plays there is an evil piece of shit for them to bully and mutter about! Yes they can play my machine when it's on hold for 2 minutes for a toilet visit? Horrible places....
Going skint....
Roll_With_It_Russ

Post by Roll_With_It_Russ »

Ognib
JG

Post by JG »

Yes Bubbles. I like to think there are lovely sweet grannies out there, mainly not in the bingo though. It's the worst place for leaving credit. Some of them there's no respect for people's intentions. If I'm in a pub and I see a casual bung a load in a Triple and then they're clearly sweating it and at the ATM, it'd be uber c#ntish of me to barge on. Yes maybe they've left no credit, but it's clear they're still playing it. There's a 'f*ck everyone else' mentality with a few. My two bugbears are
"Oh you're here to win our money again..." =. Wtf? Are we playing poker later then, because I don't see your money here.
But top of the bugbear list is an empty bingo hall with no one else it seems apart from staff. You turn away for a split second and BOOOM! Some mega granny with hyper cataracts and a zimmerframe is on your terminal. As if by magic they've picked the terminal you were on that has a £200 bank. Ah bless! They're clearly partially sighted. NO! It's an uber mega super granny and you have been robbed! Don't you dare tell them you are playing as they'll find the manager and say "he isn't EVEN playing the bingooooooo"

My original post was not a cryptic clue of any sort. It was a gripe about reserved cards being left on machines, spitefully. The granny loses on the Triple 777 and down goes the card. Fine if you're coming back (soonish). Even the other lesser angry grannies moan about it. NOT FINE if you're expecting to reserve it for the week. Or even for two days after Brenda has got her pension so she can play Rainbow Riches Party out on the 10p stake.

Enough moaning, I don't even play these annoying community games anymore. I just had to take the mother in law to the bingo the other day :)
JG
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

Alot of em do it because they went skint and then hoped to win on bingo to come back and play it......they dont so they just leave the sign on and walk out
6 million ways to pie....choose 1
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

I went to Gala last week with Mark, Louise and my Dad......I spent 0 in the slots not even a press
6 million ways to pie....choose 1
moterwayplayer

Post by moterwayplayer »

Dafaq
JG

Post by JG »

No need to spend anything with Mark on Fire tearing the place up and creating a super sports fans arena for all the sports fans.
JG