5p KeyBet sitting on 500

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
martdaman

5p KeyBet sitting on 500

Post by martdaman »

In the Essex area not aloud to do it as said manager disagrees with bet and thinks its unfair on locals!

BUT YOU LET THEM ROW ROULETTE!
JG

Post by JG »

Bloomin' 'eck. Surely worth a £1 on keybet and a £1 low variance scatter?
JG
martdaman

Post by martdaman »

You say that but would the bloke get funny? Still he said im not barred from shop and can play machine just not that bet
JG

Post by JG »

I'd send a mate in and get them to vary it a bit. Surely he can't have a problem with quid on Keybet and couple of quid on other little bits?
JG
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

I would shut this bloke right up if you let me at it!!!!
martdaman

Post by martdaman »

I was in the shop about 10 months ago now 2 units on 500 and the other on high 400's made good on them and the guy didnt have a problem with me went back and there was a pot on took it still no problem.

3rd visit get a 300 pot out hadnt checked 5p key as usually always low and boom 500 went to start playing it when he then comes over and says dont want you placing that bet. Took my reg and told me to leave.

He also asked me if i had been sent in so looks like other people have had trouble.

Looks like a local loves the game and rows it massive he then goes to row it again and the pot has gone and has a moan.
martdaman

Post by martdaman »

rotw how would you do that? At the end of the day he could just ban you from the shop?
JG

Post by JG »

Yeah they can close down the terminals from behind the counter. Unless you plan to go all Rambo then discretion is the better part of value!
JG
quizard

Post by quizard »

Is it the same place that was in those vids? If it is on £500 it does give you some latitude to play it way above what you would normally stake and still have a good profit margin. What is it Lad, Coral or Independent? Once they get the idea in their heads though I think it would be difficult for any stranger to get it out.
Give Us A Break 30th Anniversary
Ruler of The World

martdaman wrote:rotw how would you do that? At the end of the day he could just ban you from the shop?
Let me at it and I assure you, I'll have it out!
BFK

Post by BFK »

Or I will. Nobody is throwing me out of a bookies for playing roulette.
Ruler of The World

BFK wrote:Or I will. Nobody is throwing me out of a bookies for playing roulette.
I will! LOL!
BFK

Post by BFK »

Had it once in a corals. I demanded they ring head office. They refused. I did. 10 mins later I had a machine credit and an apology. It's about how you deal with the situation.
Ruler of The World

BFK wrote:Had it once in a corals. I demanded they ring head office. They refused. I did. 10 mins later I had a machine credit and an apology. It's about how you deal with the situation.
You nutter! You just exposed my trick! That's it, I'm gonna moan about you on that other thread now as revenge!!!!!
kong

Post by kong »

BFK wrote:Had it once in a corals. I demanded they ring head office. They refused. I did. 10 mins later I had a machine credit and an apology. It's about how you deal with the situation.
Nice work! I always planned to do something like this if they ever tried it on me, fortunately never happened. Not even played one for about 18 months now, although there is a local one on nearly £30 that's going to be worth a look sooner or later.
Oh good, another Reflex.