take it or leave it machine

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
egan79

take it or leave it machine

Post by egan79 »

hi guys maybe a silly question but i played rainbow riches very same to my take it or leave it machine when i was playing the rainbow riches machine i noticed the jack pot level drops to £35 if you get on to the as we call it deal or no deal bit my question is mine stays on £70 jackpot on the take it or leave it main feature no matter if its on 25p 50p or 1pound play just wondered if you can possibe lower that to £35 on 25p play some how would mines the blue crazy trail one cheers all
egan79

Post by egan79 »

sorry not explained very good what iam saying when i played rainbow riches that is very same to my take it or leave it when played on 25p play on the main feature ie the deal or no deal as we call it it on goes to 35 pound but can still win 70 pound on the board other ways what i want to know is there a way of doing this on my take it or leave it as its 70 pound on the main feature no matter if its on 25p 50p or 1 pound is it a setting or just how its programed
spa

Post by spa »

In a word no. It's an incentive to play a higher stake giving higher boxes.
egan79

Post by egan79 »

put lower stake on rainbow riches lowers the boxes and higher on bigger play and both machine are more the same type
spa

Post by spa »

At a glance they look the same but they are so different.