Real Gamble?

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Double Bubble

Post by Double Bubble »

Think you both should meet up in person and settle it, doing this site no favours having a slanging match.
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

doingthem wrote:Ahmad why the fuck would I be remotely bothered about what someone I've never met says or thinks about me,you sit there and say I exist only for gambling,that is absolute madness,I don't wanna be playing machines day in day out for a living but it's just how it is,you however have a viscous gambling problem and you go in kebab shops for 25 top gears and vamp it ups maybe it's time to call it a day.
You've been speaking with people who I purposely feed shit to :) my current contacts wouldn't be happy if I were to tell the old and useless ones what I do. Keep believing what you want though and thinking you're ahead of me :)
Lilly Satou

Post by Lilly Satou »

iyugruiyerisiduogbdsnfgiuerghuiobefnosrhbgpbesrugusebguobweturoshgwtproshoerighbpoernsglpskfng.dnxbgjlrsfbogurpeshbgisbfogdsfubgpoefhbgposndfpobgoefbdsguoetsbgoiuesnupesrfbgupbsrogboesrbgutrhguhhtduhyguthbgojsfbvsfbg;ldbsljgbletbgluiedrbgpowbsr;gjsbr;kgs;lanbgsfkng;owsarhbgurbeslogvs;ng;warshgtesdutp;ofhnbg8ytdusbupoiethcbotdfbsnpuolfemvips;drjhgnoulsrkfdmcisdrkhgtpu

JG translation: it appears that this is a Pure Gold luck out tale. Seems like Lilly got 18 bronzes but they all cost peanuts so she is £64 up.

My, my. Bless me.
My, my!
Ruler of The World

A wonderfully cryptic post, just the sort a real top boy would strategically place here. Genius!

Of apes.
Lilly Satou

Post by Lilly Satou »

Goodness me. I am straight to the point but I also have hayfever. Thank you for recognising my "Real Top Boy" status! I will buy you half a coke on my next journey out of Yamaku!

I don't know where you are though so I will leave it in the pub and tell you where it is.
My, my!
Ruler of The World

Why not just attempt to flush your own head down a toilet until you drown or somehow do end up in the sewer system?
JG

Post by JG »

Was that aimed at Kesh or Lilly Satou?
JG
Lilly Satou

Post by Lilly Satou »

My, my. What a temper! Remember I'm blind so it would be hard for me to use a toilet, know what one looks like and know where the flush is. Who knows, I might already be in the sewer system for all I know! Maybe Hanako drove me down there as a trick after I called her "Bacontitties" one too many times.
My, my!
Ruler of The World

It was aimed at this completely unfunny twat Lily. Can't be bothered with racists, he can join the EDL and BNP for all I care, seems to have the correct level of intellect required to do so.