Playing Games

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Electrocoinist

Playing Games

Post by Electrocoinist »

I wish people would just stop pussyfooting and get to the point rather than make vague/cryptic phone calls about rumours/facts! If you're calling a contact why the hell can't you just say what's on your mind!?
The Dark Horse

Post by The Dark Horse »

Sounds like the person you're referring to doesn't class you as much of a contact, maybe they just speak to you for entertainment value?
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

On the horse subject, I think Australia won't win today due to soft ground and William Hill went 5/2 at 8:30am. Kingston Hill? I think he could just be a hype horse... Perhaps Romsdal, Orchestra or Western Hymn. Gosden won the Oaks for the first time yesterday, perhaps he can strike with one of his 2 to get a double.

Looks like a good Derby today.

NAP of the day has to be Cirrus Des Aigles who has looked unbeatable recently and has his favourite ground conditions today. Be grateful if you manage to get even money on him.
Electrocoinist

Post by Electrocoinist »

I wouldn't start something you're not prepared to go all the way with here. Stick to being in Katy Perry songs! The 'contact' you're referring to has always been a muppet and this is a far wider ranging statement which is not actually about me and my contacts.

I don't really understand why someone who obviously thinks they are so smart like you do hasn't done something better with their lives than sit around analysing my posts, checking for hints. Why not at least use your 'genius' to work out your next big trick and make money and laugh at the likes of me rather than see what unimportant people like me are posting here? Or why not share what you find in your genius mind with a few others, train up an army and wipe the floor with everyone in a certain area? Oh, I think you've already done that.

Funny how I don't take so much notice of your posts :)
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Shots fired!
Double Bubble

Post by Double Bubble »

Lol titch ����
shush41ce

Post by shush41ce »

Yes ruler cause the only reason he reads your posts is to get 'hints' pmsl. From the sound of things you probably need pointing out to that that was sarcasm. I don't post on here nor even look much ao please don't get me started. I've said my bit and am not looking for a petty confrontation which benefits me nothing. You on the other hand think if you paint a good enough picture to all these 'actual' muppets, it will get you somewhere. Glad to see how far you've come. Oh and the fact the fourth letter in your name is an 'a' not an 'e' taught me a lot this week. Work that one out Dick Tracy. Or maybe just 'DICK'.
Electrocoinist

Post by Electrocoinist »

Look, Gonzo, stick with your wannabe 'top boy' crew, keep your info and don't ask me since you know everything. Your stablemates ridicule you and you keep sticking up for them; I find it hilarious.
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

anyone know how noel's beard is doing? !!
Going skint....
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Not very well hopefully!
JG

Post by JG »

He had a very stodgy Crown carvery on the Walsgrave Road back in January and has since been stuck on the toilet, unable to participate on this board.
JG
Electrocoinist

Post by Electrocoinist »

I can think of a few people who deserve the same or worse - but not many.
shush41ce

Post by shush41ce »

Can't stand people who think the world owes them something and that they are the centre of the universe. But then again that's most degenerate gamblers who go broke and rely on others to bail them out every other day. This isn't directed at anyone in particular but quite a few actually. I've had gambling problems myself and I'm not ashamed to admit it. The day I realised I shouldn't want help from others was the day I took responsibility for my own actions and sorted my life out. Thank you roulette for repaying me in the way of keeping other players, who could slightly affect my livelihood occupied. :)
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

Its probably good that you weren't directing that at anyone because you described yourself so perfectly!